Multiplat Far Cry 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Which area did you start on ? I didn’t think the graphic were too bad compared to previous FC ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
went to the south part.

Graphics are alright. Its just after finishing AC Origins where the graphics are off its head these dont compare

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

went to the south part.

Graphics are alright. Its just after finishing AC Origins where the graphics are off its head these dont compare

True I really like AC Origins but comparing it to FC5 will end any enjoyment you will have in FC5, 2 games are very different in direction and feel .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've taken a break from this, started up Jacob's section but it's a bit stagnant. I'll definitely go back and finish very shortly.

I love the idea they've run with and I don't mind the setting, but this has nothing on FC 3 & 4

I've taken a break from this, started up Jacob's section but it's a bit stagnant. I'll definitely go back and finish very shortly.

I love the idea they've run with and I don't mind the setting, but this has nothing on FC 3 & 4

God damn, you trolling or what? FC4 is hands down the most repetitive game I've ever played. It's okay for maybe 10-15 hours, after that it starts to feel like an endless fetch quest and becomes a total chore. Insanely repetitive. The fact that people are comparing it favourably to FC5 is what has me worried, and is the reason I haven't bought FC5. Here I was thinking that FC5 would be a big improvement because the map is smaller and they've removed that stupid f*cking tower-liberating garbage from FC4.

God damn, you trolling or what? FC4 is hands down the most repetitive game I've ever played. It's okay for maybe 10-15 hours, after that it starts to feel like an endless fetch quest and becomes a total chore. Insanely repetitive. The fact that people are comparing it favourably to FC5 is what has me worried, and is the reason I haven't bought FC5. Here I was thinking that FC5 would be a big improvement because the map is smaller and they've removed that stupid f*cking tower-liberating garbage from FC4.
The tower thing was tedious, but the I preferred in the map in 4 by a fair margin. Maybe it's the setting for me, Himalayan regions do for me than Montana valleys.

went to the south part.

Head North, the mountains and forest look awesome graphics wise.
I left the South after a mission or two cause it was far to barren.
I came from Origins also and was pleasantly surprised.

Head North, the mountains and forest look awesome graphics wise.
I left the South after a mission or two cause it was far to barren.
I came from Origins also and was pleasantly surprised.
will do.

Should you finish off one area before venturing into another?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure it matters tbh, but someone else might be able to give some insight.
I personally finished North first and have gone South again.
Leaving Faith till last as I'm not of fan of the Bliss crap.
I was leaving Jacob to last.

No other reason than he seemed to be the leader so it made sense to kill him last

The story flows better if you tackle each area individually but it doesn't really matter. I went John to Faith to Jacob.

Despite some flaws I think this game was a massive improvement on FC4. FC3 still holds the mantle though.

What about FC3 was better than FC4 & 5?

What about FC3 was better than FC4 & 5?

All in my humble opinion of course:

- The setting (the island was gorgeous and just the right size too)
- The main character (being a cocky, party boy type that gets thrown in the deep end and learns to fight and kill from scratch was the most interesting of the three)
- The villain (definitely the most interesting)
- The skills tree had the right balance (half the skills in FC5 were honestly useless)
- Most importantly compared to FC4...it didn't overstay it's welcome
- Oh and also...sharks!

Last edited:
went to the south part.

I heard this brought up a bit. I love origins but it pretty is build around repetitive combat with very nice scenery. Far cry has a much better challenge to pull off a big game with the range of combat including aircraft etc imo

All in my humble opinion of course:

- The setting (the island was gorgeous and just the right size too)
- The main character (being a cocky, party boy type that gets thrown in the deep end and learns to fight and kill from scratch was thee most interesting of the three)
- The villain (definitely the most interesting)
- The skills tree had the right balance (half the skills in FC5 were honestly useless)
- Most importantly compared to FC4...it didn't overstay it's welcome
- Oh and also...sharks!

Agre, FC3 was awesome... great characters and story, and the island world before Assassin creed did black flag was very refreshing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back