Opinion Favourite footy show?

Remove this Banner Ad

TheUnicorn

Premiership Player
Nov 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
What’s your favourite/least favourite footy show?

The Sunday Footy Show
AFL 360
Best on Ground
AFL Tonight
Bounce
The Marngrook Footy Show
The Front Bar
On The Couch
First Crack
Footy Classified

Did I miss any?

I would add a poll but then it would probably be banished to the polls section 😅

Last edited:
Sunday footy show. Turn it over when they start talking about the games.

I find any footy show where they actually talk footy boring as batshit. Zero insight, change their mind from week to week, day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute. Footy media in general is overrated and they all talk s**t.

Bilut the general chatter and fun they have when talking jargin is great, reminds me of playing footy and talking s**t with the boys.

Same as triple m and their run shows.

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The midweek rub on triple M is the best show. Its radio but you can watch it on youtube. Sadly no more Carey makes it a bit weaker. I know we are supposed to hate Carey but he is great on that show, though horrendous doing live commentary.

First Crack
On The Couch
Bounce

Footy Classified when I watch it (rarely)

I don't watch any of the others at all.

I hate any show with current players on it or that have current players as guests.

Jason Dunstall and Gary Lyon are my two favourites to listen to.

Sunday footy show. Turn it over when they start talking about the games.

I find any footy show where they actually talk footy boring as batshit. Zero insight, change their mind from week to week, day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute. Footy media in general is overrated and they all talk s**t.

Bilut the general chatter and fun they have when talking jargin is great, reminds me of playing footy and talking s**t with the boys.

Same as triple m and their run shows.

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are you me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back