your favourite years or era of footy

Remove this Banner Ad

What dont we like about Carlton i like them but what is it with the blues we dont like

By the way if Collingwood win the premiership in 2023 then its only then will be the when footyd at its best.

But for now ill say 1990.

Favourite from '17 to '20, worst is from '21 to the present (special needs era), the toughest era in the history of the game was from '67 to '82, eventhough I wasn't there to see any of it the GOAT should come from that era in my opinion.

KB

If the AFL get its crap together and actually know what they are doing then the rest of the 2020s and 2030s could potetally be the best times of the game.

But only if the afl get its crap together that is.

Currently its like they want the game to fail.

Other then that ill still have later 1980s and 90s. I would also say just into the 00s as well.

Was best when the game was played at places like Waverley park and Footy park for those south aussies out there.

But as i said if the AFL get its act together then the game can be its best for decades to come.

As questionable as both characters are, the days of Sam Newman and Rex Hunt calling football on 3AW were the best.
Yeh I listed to them every weekend without Fail, the good times.It’s obvious we need to make the game better, realistically will it happen? First thing the stand rule has to go as well as many others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back