Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. HERE TO SHOCK(4)

• 17e.LOFTY STAR(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If Sir Dragonet does indeed miss the Orr the field is laughable. I will declare Mystic Journey now, she is the only true WFA horse in the field and there looks to be plenty of speed. Not even going to consider the 3yos as they are trash except Rothfire and Ayrton.

If Sir Dragonet does indeed miss the Orr the field is laughable. I will declare Mystic Journey now, she is the only true WFA horse in the field and there looks to be plenty of speed. Not even going to consider the 3yos as they are trash except Rothfire and Ayrton.

Also nommed for Hobart Sunday but I have taken the $10 antepost here anyway as she will start half that if she lines up and Sir D doesn't run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the Dragon's Autumn. Has panels on everything else in the country. Picket fence and $3 Cox Plate favourite 5mins after the Queen Elizabeth

This is the Dragon's Autumn. Has panels on everything else in the country. Picket fence and $3 Cox Plate favourite 5mins after the Queen Elizabeth

I guess he can dominate now the apparently 'superior' Poispetar has gone home :pGlad you have finally been converted. Too bad you will never again see the $13 he was 25 minutes before the last Cox Plate.

Even then he has buckley's of winning over 1400 and probably even 1600 - a truly atroicious prep they have planned out. Trust it from someone who can actually judge an import - you are jumping on in completely the wrong race.

Should have just gone Oz Cup - BMW - QE - would have walked in all 3.

Nonconformist on a 1/2 each way basis looks the only play id be interested in if the Dragon didn't line up in the Orr

Noncoformist at WFA at 1400 - Jug please - has a strong whiff of poispetar about it.

I guess he can dominate now the apparently 'superior' Poispetar has gone home :pGlad you have finally been converted. Too bad you will never again see the $13 he was 25 minutes before the last Cox Plate.

Even then he has buckley's of winning over 1400 and probably even 1600 - a truly atroicious prep they have planned out. Trust it from someone who can actually judge an import - you are jumping on in completely the wrong race.

Should have just gone Oz Cup - BMW - QE - would have walked in all 3.

Will still walk in whatever he goes to. 1400m first up will just be a trial with some prize money attached against this garbage. Strolled away from most of this lot on the bit in his trial, he has far too much class even over an unsuitable trip

Will still walk in whatever he goes to. 1400m first up will just be a trial with some prize money attached against this garbage. Strolled away from most of this lot on the bit in his trial, he has far too much class even over an unsuitable trip

Cox Plate day he was a nonny who couldn't beat Buckhurst and now he is going to belt them over 1400m first up - Jug plz!

Look at the races the Lads were running him in in the UK- didn't even get a whiff of a mile which is where they want all their top quality colts to run.

The chance that Maher/Eustace know better is zero - has shades of Protectionists St George all over it.

Hopefully he gets rolled in this and the ASM and they put up a silly price for him in a Ranvet or something.

Yes he is classes above anything else that will line up but there is no way on earth he is a 1400m horse and will get rolled at utter poi poi. Maybe they should run him in the Lightning!!!

Cox Plate day he was a nonny who couldn't beat Buckhurst and now he is going to belt them over 1400m first up - Jug plz!

Look at the races the Lads were running him in Ireland - didn't even get a whiff of a mile which is where they want all their top quality colts to run.

The chance that Maher/Eustace know better is zero - has shades of Protectionists St George all over it.

Hopefully he gets rolled in this and the ASM and they put up a silly price for him in a Ranvet or something.

Yes he is classes above anything else that will line up but there is no way on earth he is a 1400m horse and will get rolled at utter poi poi.

The * are you on about? I was on the Dragon in the Cox Plate...

Protectionist was a 2 miler not a classic distance horse.

More of a SYT type who never ran below 2000 when he was sent to Aiden but still had too much class from your 1400m up when racing here

The fu** are you on about? I was on the Dragon in the Cox Plate...

Protectionist was a 2 miler not a classic distance horse.

More of a SYT type who never ran below 2000 when he was sent to Aiden but still had too much class from your 1400m up when racing here

Yeah but you were also preaching Aspetar as the best horse in the race for about 3 months in the lead up.

He is too dour (much more than So You Think) to be competitive over 1400m as you will see on Saturday when you do your money.

Back