Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. HERE TO SHOCK(4)

• 17e.LOFTY STAR(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but you were also preaching Aspetar as the best horse in the race for about 3 months in the lead up.

He is too dour to be competitive over 1400m as you will see on Saturday when you do your money.

I was on Aspetar early and the 3 raiders for weeks and bumped Aspetar down the weekend of when the rain came. Not sure why me liking another horse too = me knocking the Dragon.

Dour? He has one of the better turns of foot of the raiders that have come over. No more dour than SYT was over 1400m. He led and gapped them at the top of the straight with his speed in his Geelong trial.

I was on Aspetar early and the 3 raiders for weeks and bumped Aspetar down the weekend of when the rain came. Not sure why me liking another horse too = me knocking the Dragon.

Dour? He has one of the better turns of foot of the raiders that have come over. No more dour than SYT was over 1400m. He led and gapped them at the top of the straight with his speed in his Geelong trial.

He doesn't have a turn of foot - he loves grinding home hard over the top of them off a mad pace like in the Cox Plate. I expect him to hit a flat spot at some stage if he runs in the Orr and run on late when its all over - like a better version of Tagaloa :D

Seriously - the placement from Maher is absolutely horrendous and they risk blowing up what would have been a piss easy prep by just keeping him to 2000m+ as he has his whole career.

Hartnell is the only real stayer to win this in the last decade - generally been won by sprinter-milers.

What about the decade before with the likes of Maldivian, El Segundo, Lonhro, Elvstroem?

Would be interesting to know what 2000-2400m stars have tried and failed

What about the decade before with the likes of Maldivian, El Segundo, Lonhro, Elvstroem?

Well this is awkward.....

The Blue ATM finished a never nearer 5th last year - Jameka eq. 4th the year before beaten a similar margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol if you are taking <$3 the Dragon over 1400m you are dead set moron who needs to self exclude. Hilarious seeing all the 'pros' and trial fappers who didn't want a bar of it in the Cox Plate now piling in a completely unsuitable race.

Would you take <$3 Black Caviar in a Mackinnon?

Only four winners I can see (in order of confidence)

Fifty Stars - wet
SOA - dry
Imaging
Crosshaven

Will probably just dutch whichever two are longest price 5-10 minutes from the jump because I can see the Dragon getting laughably short.

Lol if you are taking <$3 the Dragon over 1400m you are dead set moron who needs to self exclude. Hilarious seeing all the 'pros' and trial fappers who didn't want a bar of it in the Cox Plate now piling in a completely unsuitable race.

Would you take <$3 Black Caviar in a Mackinnon?

Only four winners I can see (in order of confidence)

Fifty Stars - wet
SOA - dry
Imaging
Crosshaven

Will probably just dutch whichever two are longest price 5-10 minutes from the jump because I can see the Dragon getting laughably short.

Do you give Soerign Award a chance? Kah on is a positive.

Good lord that has to be the worst group 1 field ive ever seen.

Im more stoked about the other races the Orr sucks

Why is Probabeel not in there for a start - would go full Savatiano on them

Why is Probabeel not in there for a start - would go full Savatiano on them

Dragonet fav is a laugh. Think I'll be treading carefully on Saturday both cards look putrid!

If Crosshaven is there to win he pisses in.

Does have that outstanding Aysar form :S

CH needs every single other older horse to be trialling to win - if any of them turn up with their best he is not good enough

Back