Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just do that..Ill go and check out a feminist advocacy board popular in Australia.

yesterday they were demanding jail terms for men sitting comfortably on public transport
so much equality

You can sit around reading s**t to get yourself even angrier all you want.

All the incel s**t you’re getting into is just sending you further down the abyss. Take the advice or leave it.

Oh come off it, you have KV doing that every second ... oh ... erm... 4 out of 5 posts already.

That probably has more to do with your limited powers of comprehension than it does what anyone else is actually saying.

Bitter or not, the man does have a point and you, as per usual, are engaging in a smear campaign against the person rather than actually discussing the merits of that point.
There is an inequality in parenthood law, or abortion law or whatever - but you, in your ignorance, think it's more important to talk about how bitter he sounds trying to talk about it. Can't have anything threatening that self-righteous little cocoon, can we.

Feel free to delete this post without notification, like you usually do.

So you think that a man not having the legal authority ti enforce a woman to have an abortion is equal to the injustice of a woman being raped.

Ok then.

I can't remember who it was, but I agree with the following: Good sex is right on the verge of 'This is going to court.'

Oh that's right it was Milo's straight irish friend Gavin.

LOL the feminist has a micro-orgasm @1.05*

*How does one insert a functioning time-stamp?

You can sit around reading s**t to get yourself even angrier all you want.

All the incel s**t you’re getting into is just sending you further down the abyss. Take the advice or leave it.
Oh, and by the way KV.
That, what chief is doing up there?
That is a fine example of Ad-hominem.

Have a read through it and see if you can understand the concept a bit more, and then once you've got that we'll go back to our list of "terms and phrases KV uses but doesn't understand" and see if we can cross a few more off.
How does that sound?

Oh come off it, you have KV doing that every second ... oh ... erm... 4 out of 5 posts already.

That probably has more to do with your limited powers of comprehension than it does what anyone else is actually saying.

Bitter or not, the man does have a point and you, as per usual, are engaging in a smear campaign against the person rather than actually discussing the merits of that point.
There is an inequality in parenthood law, or abortion law or whatever - but you, in your ignorance, think it's more important to talk about how bitter he sounds trying to talk about it. Can't have anything threatening that self-righteous little cocoon, can we.

Feel free to delete this post without notification, like you usually do.
If he had a point it would be open for discussion.

He doesn't. He has truth claims. He makes a statement then dares anyone to disprove it.

That's not a valid argument.

Hence, to me, it seems his one-line posts that don't really follow the current flow of discussion are borne of bitterness at past actions involving him and members of the group he is ranting about.

Let's take this statement and break it down into its unexplained components:

I might just do that..Ill go and check out a feminist advocacy board popular in Australia.

yesterday
Link?

Who are "they"?

were demanding
To whom were "they" making this demand? What were the words used?

jail terms
Really? Link?

for men sitting comfortably on public transport
Really? Link?

I can't remember who it was, but I agree with the following: Good sex is right on the verge of 'This is going to court.'

Oh that's right it was Milo's straight irish friend Gavin.

LOL the feminist has a micro-orgasm @1.05*

*How does one insert a functioning time-stamp?

Have you been paying attention the last couple of pages?

Before you insert anything you'll need a letter of consent.

If he had a point it would be open for discussion.

He doesn't. He has truth claims. He makes a statement then dares anyone to disprove it.

That's not a valid argument.

Hence, to me, it seems his one-line posts that don't really follow the current flow of discussion are borne of bitterness at past actions involving him and members of the group he is ranting about.

no wrong again

I was offering my opinion. A truth claim would suggest I believe currently men and women have equal rights in anything related to children.
This couldn't be further from the truth..Men only have rights when women allow it and when it suits them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no wrong again

I was offering my opinion. A truth claim would suggest I believe currently men and women have equal rights in anything related to children.
This couldn't be further from the truth..Men only have rights when women allow it and when it suits them
Let me ask my divorced friend...

Nope he has 50/50 access even though his wife took him to court to try to change their agreement. He represented himself, she paid a lawyer with her new partner's money.

She has been unable to do anything that is not in the agreement without being in breach of the agreement.

Awkward...

Nope he has 50/50 access even though his wife took him to court to try to change their agreement. He represented himself, she paid a lawyer with her new partner's money.

She has been unable to do anything that is not in the agreement without being in breach of the agreement.

Awkward...

ok you can pretend your story is either relevant or represents the norm if you want

Awkward...

Agreed mate, i know of multiple cases of friends etc where the man has come out equal or better in child visitation etc are a messy divorce.

Always depends on the circumstances. Gone are the days where women get the best look in simply because they are a women.

Agreed mate, i know of multiple cases of friends etc where the man has come out equal or better in child visitation etc are a messy divorce.

Always depends on the circumstances. Gone are the days where women get the best look in simply because they are a women.

Absolutely. I had a friend who was being outrageous, she asked me to go with her to court and she was being an outright entitled cow. His lawyers, who he was paying alot of money for were trying to reason with her but she would not reason and actually said "i don't care, this isn't costing me anything".

I was embarrassed to be associated with her and tried to talk her down on a few things. Unfortunately it had to go to court before a judge because they couldn't come to an agreement, meaning her ex wouldn't jump through all her hoops.

Her ex is an extremely nice guy and the judge favoured him and provided him with a more favourable outcome than what he was asking. My friend got up and was nearly crying because the judge would not bow down to her like pretty much every person in her life has always done. The judge wasnt having any of it and threw a tonne of logic in her face. Her ex is such a nice guy he conceded because he could see how upset she was.

I was really annoyed. On the way home she would not stop whinging about the fact that her ex was the one who gave her what she wanted and not the judge. I could not believe it.

Anyway Judges are usually pretty good at cutting through the problem.

I spent an entire day at court with her. Some of her demands were mind blowing.

Last edited:
This is why I steer clear of feminists.

Ladies with daddy issues is where it's at.

God bless those "in-between teenage dickhead and married" 20 something sweethearts.

Catherine Deveny on the "financial abortion" - http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-04/financial-abortion-men-opt-out-parenthood/8049576

i suspect a few people who would never want to agree with anything she has to say might change their minds.

It's pure Mills and Boon fantasy. In other words, useless.

It's all about government fiscal convenience.

Male sperm donors pay because the government doesn't want to foot the bill, and I don't believe for a second that Catherine Deveny isn't aware of this..

It's pure Mills and Boon fantasy. In other words, useless.

It's all about government fiscal convenience.

Male sperm donors pay because the government doesn't want to foot the bill, and I don't believe for a second that Catherine Deveny isn't aware of this..

Male sperm donors pay what? They don't pay child support... I'm not sure if you read that properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back