Toast Fevola plays up again

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Fevola moral thread

lol fev
lol carlton

I love Carlton..they provide me with great pleasure every time we beat them..which is pretty well much every time we play them...

Fev and Carlton are like a comedy duo, put on this earth to entertain and amuse us.

At the same time I hate Carlton because they are Carlton

Re: Lloyd VS Fevola

How much tax do those drinkers pay?

No more than the other 86.6%.

As for your stats, what a load of s**t, it's been reducing because of political correctness and the fact that we've become such a diverse community of cultures these days that we're losing our identity. I don't have any statistics for that but if you don't think it's true your head is firmly stuck up your arse!

BZZZZTT!!! Incorrecto! In 1995 the percentage of "risky/high risk drinkers" was 8.2% my figure of 13.4% was from 2004/05. That's a 63% increase in the last ten years. The reason you "don't have any statistics" is because they don't exist.

The Australian way WAS care-free and liberal......... it's all gone due to bureaucrasy!

I bet you believe that having two drinks a day provides a health benefit too. (Beware research sponsored by Toohers, CUB and Fosters - here would be a possible start.)

BZZZZTT!!! Incorrecto! In 1995 the percentage of "risky/high risk drinkers" was 8.2% my figure of 13.4% was from 2004/05. That's a 63% increase in the last ten years. The reason you "don't have any statistics" is because they don't exist.

I bet you believe that having two drinks a day provides a health benefit too. (Beware research sponsored by Toohers, CUB and Fosters - here would be a possible start.)

As for the no more than the other 86.6%, that's a load of s**t.

Actually, I couldn't give a rats ass whether there are no health benefits - I enjoy myself. If I worried about what might happen tomorrow I may as well just neck myself now. Live for today.

The reason I don't have any statistics is because no one has bothered to do the research, why? Cos only nufties answer the queries of "telemarketers". The only time I've answered one of those was, funnily enough, when I was pissed!

Of course we pay more tax...the mere fact that we drink and there is a higher tax rate on alcohol than other no alcoholic beverages means those who drink, pay more tax...your stats are baseless

With all due respect this is the exact political correctness I'm talking about. What the hell is this country turning into? No disrespect to you, I just think you've been institutionalised.

What children would've been watching the Brownlow? Do parents not give their children curfews anymore?

When I was a child my parents were my role models, no one else.

I don't think it has much to do with the fact that he's a major role model for kids (although there are plenty of preteens that look up to him, and do in fact, watch the brownlow, or other shows like The Footy Show)...

It's more to do with the fact that he's a professional footballer, employed by the Carlton Football Club. Meaning, he is working, and therefore isn't being professional when he's being an idiot infront of people (not to mention the nation) who want to have a good, relaxing, time.

Fevola isn't going to learn to be professional if he's given the leniency. He's admitted "I don't deal well with alcohol"... well Fev, if you don't go well with alcohol, and you have no control over it.. maybe you should quit drinking and get some help.

I'm all good with taking substances as a recreational thing, you know, to socialize. But personally, I believe it's meant to be used responsibly.

With the AFL's new contribution to the "We're not saying don't drink, just think" ad, it ain't looking so peachy now...

Okay, just saw what The Footy Show was "allowed" to show...

Man, I know he's had heaps to drink, but he was a real prick to James Hird. Anyone who's seen it, or watches it on YouTube for sure, will know what I mean.

Kept calling Judd "Steven Segal" while trying to find a pressure point on him (which I found heaps funny) but took it a little far when he started screaming in his face and cursing at him, even when Juddy walked away.

He had James Brayshaw in a headlock, and kept tipping drinks over and looking like a monkey.

And that was what they were ALLOWED to show. :eek:

Look, I know this stuff happens when you drink, but I think if that wasn't crossing the line, whatever they couldn't show was. Everyone else was drinking and they took responsibility. He drank like a 14 year old on the binge, and really does seem to have a problem with alcohol.

There's only so much you can blame on alco, before you realize you're the one choosing to drink the stuff when you understand how it affects your behaviour in hindsight.

I'm all for drinking, and sometimes we make a fool our of ourselves... but you gotta control it like a man. Especially after making the same mistake over and over again.

Okay, just saw what The Footy Show was "allowed" to show...

Man, I know he's had heaps to drink, but he was a real prick to James Hird, kept calling Judd Steven Seagal while trying to find a pressure point on him (which I found heaps funny) but took it a little far when he started screaming in his face and cursing at him, even when Juddy walked away.

He had James Brayshaw in a headlock, and kept tipping drinks over and looking like a monkey.

And that was what they were ALLOWED to show. :eek:

Look, I know this stuff happens when you drink, but I think if that wasn't crossing the line, whatever they couldn't show was. Everyone else was drinking and they took responsibility. He drank like a 14 year old on the binge, and really does seem to have a problem with alcohol.

There's only so much you can blame on alco, before you realize you're the one choosing to drink the stuff when you understand how it affects your behaviour in hindsight.

I'm all for drinking, and sometimes we make a fool our of ourselves... but you gotta control it like a man. Especially after making the same mistake over and over again.
i think it was cooney knocking drinks about n fev wasnt great with hird but i dont think hird was that great either

He's a total embarrasement and showed no respect for Lloyd, Judd or his pregnant wife.

Judd must think Fev is a total knob. Wonder if he's starting to regret the move to Carlton yet.

n fev wasnt great with hird but i dont think hird was that great either

You gotta be kidding me, Hird was polite and the guy behaved like a man. Hird congratulated Fev on his coleman medal.

Fev was the one being an ass, especially when Hird went to give him a handshake and Fev did the old "Oh too late, over the ear" thing... when Hird tried to make up for it with a bit of a man hug, Fev pushed him away and acted as if he was some disease or something.

Fair enough, Hird is smart enough to know he's had a bit to drink, and probably won't care too much of it, but Fev was behaving like a moron, and that was just what we were allowed to see. Hopefully the guy looks back on it one last time, and learns to deal with the fact that he should lay off the piss for a while and learn to treat it responsibly like everyone else did at the Brownlows.

He has a problem, he knows that now. There's no reason why he should drink again until he sorts that out with some help.

He should never of disrespecrted a great man like James Hird no matter how drunk he was.

I'm fine with people drinking, but you also have a choice not to drink and act like an idiot, and people like Hird and Lloyd would never act like that.

Showed you the difference in class when fevola interviewed hird.

One was a drunken carlton clown, the other a well mannered essendon champion having to tell fev he wasn't in a good condition.

Complete arse clown.

All bodes well for 2010, Judd gets the ball out of the center.....kicks it anywhere Fev isnt, Ha Ha Ha, cant wait for the internal bickering and off field tension......followed by media scrutiny,....Fev is so funny.....but Judd is serious and will remember to starve Fev in 2010.....do it Juddy dont give him a kick yeh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so lucky Judd didnt go to Collingwood......may have got flag 15 by now.

Andon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a few Fev vids popping up on youtube. In one he tells the supercoach guys they are s**t and basically to get ****ed.

The guy was beyond messy. No doubt about it. You don't ever speak to your captain that way, no matter how drunk you get.

The guy was beyond messy. No doubt about it. You don't ever speak to your captain that way, no matter how drunk you get.

I have to agree with you there, i thought that was a dog act. Fev is a sh!t drunk and even his carry on with Hird made me cringe.

Having said that, I dont think he deserves some of the punishment being suggested. He got drunk, was very obnoxious but I dont think it warrants sacking, trade or similar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back