Fifa 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those links don't work anymore.

What did they say???
I managed to find a youtube link.

[YOUTUBE]byjEn00qqhc[/YOUTUBE]

That's part 1 I think, can't find part 2.

A few positives in the interview, the graphics in the game look more or less the same though, but they were fine anyway, they mention that they are down to refining that engine now.

I do like the look of Manager Mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, i prefer the overall quality of PC ;)
If you can afford it, sure, but really it rarely turns out to be anything better in games apart from (Usually) better graphics, some do enjoy the keyboard and mouse set up granted, but still, those two factors would never entice me, especially for a console that can be around $1500+ cheaper.

If you can afford it, sure, but really it rarely turns out to be anything better in games apart from (Usually) better graphics, some do enjoy the keyboard and mouse set up granted, but still, those two factors would never entice me, especially for a console that can be around $1500+ cheaper.

Getting off topic and I don't want to start a war but the price factor is slightly overrated when it comes to consoles vs. PCs. The biggest thing for me is if you do invest in a quality processor that lasts a good 5 years and a quality vid card that lasts 2-3 years of top line games you still have absolutely no guarantee that you won't have any problems with those games. I more than meet the requirements of the orange box but have problems with that because it doesn't work with dual core processors well.

The only times I buy games for PC if the game is an obvious PC title, like the Sims, Football Manager and games like HL2 for the mods and better online experience.

The new Football Manager won't be out till towarsd the end of the year mate.

Are you talking about a different game?

:confused:

I walked in to Eb games the other day because i saw Football Manager on PC on the shelf. He said the release date is today

A PC that can play games as well graphically as a PS3 or 360 costs about 700 dollars which is about the same price as a PS3 and not too much more than a 360.

I know this because I helped 2 mates buy one at this price recently.

Anyway onto the actual game this thread is about, I was reading an article which said that FIFA 10 was featuring prominanlty at E3, and due to a code of silence, people haven't been able to release anything.

Apparently, this code ends on the 5th of June, a day which producers wish to be titled FIFA Day. So thats when we'll hear stuff.

Anyway onto the actual game this thread is about, I was reading an article which said that FIFA 10 was featuring prominanlty at E3, and due to a code of silence, people haven't been able to release anything.

Apparently, this code ends on the 5th of June, a day which producers wish to be titled FIFA Day. So thats when we'll hear stuff.
Hope so. Out of all EA Sport's titles, FIFA is normally the one with the least amount of build up. I understand its focus is the american sports because they get details and sneak peaks up to 4-5 months before they come out. Over the years, I've been lucky to find anything on FIFA over a month and a half before it comes out.

Glad they are putting an emphasis on manager mode. I usually prefer manager mode to online play. I get sick of people quitting a minute before the game finishes in online mode. I’ll be getting 2010, I only get them every second year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back