Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah i gave fifa 16 a miss as well, hadnt really ever played pro club before too much, but me and a few mates have had a crack at it and doing well!

how many players you got?

it did take us a little bit to find the right formation and player type but once you find what works best for you, wins should come more often.

the main issue we are finding is sometimes the AI for our team goes into full derp mode and have cost us a lot of goals by doing bullshit stupid passes deep in defence and giving away shocking free kicks etc.
Yeah ive got some good players, but chemistry needs improving.

For some reason my team fall to bits in the last half an hour. Ive lost count of how many times i am winning after 60 mins and end up losing

The other day i was up 2-nil after 60 odd minutes, then i ended up losing 4-2

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Do you have much trouble finding a game in div 3 of pro clubs? I saw there weren't many teams in that bracket. We finally pushed to div 6 (div 4 in FIFA 15 was our best) after we worked out our problem. We can't play with 5 players. We lack any real chemistry and the game plan breaks down with 5 players and we play better with 3 or 4. We didn't think that would be the case since we thought having one less AI teammate to derp it up would be beneficial but it's not.

If anyone on PS4 pro clubs runs into Love Sponge UTD (our home ground is the Come Dumpster) that is our little incestrous team (because we're all related via marriage or something). And if you have a black midget with stupid hair I will have no problems being carded when taking you out :D

Do you have much trouble finding a game in div 3 of pro clubs? I saw there weren't many teams in that bracket. We finally pushed to div 6 (div 4 in FIFA 15 was our best) after we worked out our problem. We can't play with 5 players. We lack any real chemistry and the game plan breaks down with 5 players and we play better with 3 or 4. We didn't think that would be the case since we thought having one less AI teammate to derp it up would be beneficial but it's not.

If anyone on PS4 pro clubs runs into Love Sponge UTD (our home ground is the Come Dumpster) that is our little incestrous team (because we're all related via marriage or something). And if you have a black midget with stupid hair I will have no problems being carded when taking you out :D

we havent had too much trouble so far, although we have only played 2-3 games in div 4.

team chemistry is paramount. i think that is what has helped us heaps, we all understand our roles and play to our strengths. i reckon it depends on your formation too.

we played against a team that had 11 actual players (keeper included obviously) and they smashed us. they stuck to their roles and the ball movement was awesome cause they had full control.

we are the pink panters, on ps4 in case anyone has played us.

we havent had too much trouble so far, although we have only played 2-3 games in div 4.

team chemistry is paramount. i think that is what has helped us heaps, we all understand our roles and play to our strengths. i reckon it depends on your formation too.

we played against a team that had 11 actual players (keeper included obviously) and they smashed us. they stuck to their roles and the ball movement was awesome cause they had full control.

we are the pink panters, on ps4 in case anyone has played us.

I reckon we've played Pink Panthers. Name is familiar. We have a formation that works with 4 of us but not 5 of us. We're one of the teams that plays properly, don't just hunt and don't spam with through balls. Hopefully we can sort it out soon because it sucks as we're to the point where the 5th person sits out as we know we're better off that way.

Back to back A-League titles, trophy presentation still looks broken - holding an invisible trophy at the start.
Had trouble toward the end of the season just couldn't buy a win, either drew or got beaten. Still finished on top, won the semi final against Perth Glory and second year in a row faced off against Melbourne City. Semi final was more hotly contested 2-1, smashed MC 4-0 in the final.

They still want me :D, I looked at other coaching offers... almost tempted to try a Turkey team that had $20 million to play with. Chose to stay with Victory and will go for the threepeat. Line up will change a little, the veteran that was hinting at retiring at the end of the year chose to stay on and play again. One of my LB's (Galloway) was testy throughout the year changing his mind from wanting to go elsewhere, thinking of staying and bombshell after the final says he's gone BYE BYE lol. I have ready made replacements, won't be bringing any new blood in, but may entertain offers if more transfer offers come in.

Not really interested in The Journey, I might get around to it at some stage (purely for the achievement points).

How much did they sell him for?
I got offered about 80ish late in the window, but I think I gotten 120m last year.
lol only 50m. It was a joke. Was worth 58m too I think.

Since I made the last post, I have signed Tah, Deulofeu, Correa and Lukaku. I've signed everyone I wanted, Asensio aside (who right now I don't really need, but may pursue anyway). Giroud + 36m for Lukaku, Debuchy + 19m for Correa, Per + 20m for Deulofeu. So I've sold most of the players I wanted gone too, which is super useful. I'll get rid of Perez in Jan (5 good strikers on the books atm - Lukaku, Lacazette, Correa, Rashford, Perez).

Up to the first game of the season.

'I feel unsettled here...'

Everytime. Had three of my starters pull this s**t on me.
Nah it wasn't that, he flat out said he wanted to leave. I can't remember if he asked for a payrise and I never gave him one. But oh well.

Alexis was unsettled due to the weather, but he got over that and was happy to stay.

Started to fool around with my starting line up in the pre season tournament, last game before the semi final I had more rookies that i would sub on after half time. Had one forward replace the tired one. Comes on with 10 minutes to playm his very first contested ball he collides with the other player and he's down injured. This was within 5 seconds of him running on the ground!

After the game he twisted his knee and will be out for 2 months

grrr!!

Had a s**t night in FUT.. and this is on single player.

Not sure if i was playing like s**t or my starting bronze team is that bad. Chemstry is about 40.

Spent last night on transfer market to least increase chem. Going for a bronze A-League team.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Stupid question.

My mate and I started a team in Pro Clubs, and so far it's just us. Can we get AI to fill in the rest of the spots whilst the rest of our friends are unable to play? Or do we actually have to have a full squad of actual real players?

Last edited:
Stupid question.

My mate and I started a team in Pro Clubs, and so far it's just us. Can we get AI to fill in the rest of the spots whilst the rest of our friends are unable to play? Or do we actually have to have a full squad of actual real players?

AI will fill out your squad :thumbsu:

Won the World Cup as Canada, seemed to creep up pretty quick. Signed up as Canada's coach in my second season, got told WC Qualifiers would happen later... assumed i was just playing friendly exhibition matches but nope the were WC Quals......... Did well in the group stage (beat Egypt and England), commentators kept saying we were the underdogs.

Beat Austria, Argentina, Brazil and Spain on my road to victory. The last 3 games were classics, that required second half heroics. Bbeat Argentina 2-1, they looked more dangerous and converted a chance right before the first half finished. I was sure i would not come back (hard to get it down my end to score). Yet I blitzed the second half and controlled the ball, scored at the 51st and 58th minute.

Beat Brazil 3 - 0, all goals came in the second half. They were stronger and faster than my team, but their conversion in front of goal was lacking.

Beat Spain 1 - 0. Love the speed of the game when playing better teams, its like playing on fast forward.

Making some adjustments in my Victory squad, need some backup LB and RB's (accepted a big money offer for one LB, while my two RB's have cracked the sads for not getting enough game time between them).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess this shows how long it's been since I've played FIFA, but I only just realised tonight that I didn't need to hold down L2 to do skill moves.

I had so much trouble doing spins and turns to cut back from the wings in this game, now I know why.

On a similar note a few years back you used to be able to hold down I think L1(?) to do close control dribbling, turning in tight spaces and so on. I used that a lot but it didn't seem to exist in last year's FIFA, either that or I was using the wrong buttons. Does anyone know if this is still a thing?

On a similar note a few years back you used to be able to hold down I think L1(?) to do close control dribbling, turning in tight spaces and so on. I used that a lot but it didn't seem to exist in last year's FIFA, either that or I was using the wrong buttons. Does anyone know if this is still a thing?
Yeah close control or something. They don't actually touch the ball etc.

I think it's R1 now? Least that's what I've been using for the skill games which seem to work.

Been struggling on FUT big time, despite having a pretty good team. Rotated strikers such as Cavani, Manduzikic, Hernandez & Gomez, but struggle to score goals. Then I buy Sturridge last night and boom he bangs in 7 goals in 4 matches and I get promoted

Back to back A-League titles, trophy presentation still looks broken - holding an invisible trophy at the start.
Had trouble toward the end of the season just couldn't buy a win, either drew or got beaten. Still finished on top, won the semi final against Perth Glory and second year in a row faced off against Melbourne City. Semi final was more hotly contested 2-1, smashed MC 4-0 in the final.

They still want me :D, I looked at other coaching offers... almost tempted to try a Turkey team that had $20 million to play with. Chose to stay with Victory and will go for the threepeat. Line up will change a little, the veteran that was hinting at retiring at the end of the year chose to stay on and play again. One of my LB's (Galloway) was testy throughout the year changing his mind from wanting to go elsewhere, thinking of staying and bombshell after the final says he's gone BYE BYE lol. I have ready made replacements, won't be bringing any new blood in, but may entertain offers if more transfer offers come in.

Not really interested in The Journey, I might get around to it at some stage (purely for the achievement points).

Animations for A-League trophy are terrible. I won it, and the "presentation" scene just had Connor Pain from the waste up holding half the trophy 20 metres away from the stage. and the camera was on him, you could see the edge of the stage in the shot but nothing else. Ruined the moment for me haha

Animations for A-League trophy are terrible. I won it, and the "presentation" scene just had Connor Pain from the waste up holding half the trophy 20 metres away from the stage. and the camera was on him, you could see the edge of the stage in the shot but nothing else. Ruined the moment for me haha
Happened to me too!

Got kicked from a Pro Clubs match because I didn't move my bloke for like 20 seconds before half time, then I got kicked during half time for not controlling my player.

* off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back