Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

I never checked the patch notes but looks like pro clubs ratings were nerfed. Probably a good thing as everyone ranked up too quickly. I've dropped from 91 to 88 and not getting as many increases at the end of the match.

We finally cracked into div 5 last weekend though but spent most of the time playing the cup window. Made it to the final twice but failed to get any silverware. Got relegated to div 6 this week but as usual with only 3 of us on last night we played better than having our full team of 5, going the entire night undefeated (not even a draw). We really need to sort our s**t out as to why we can't function properly when there are 5 of us.

Damn FIFA. Anybody else ever struggled more on Semi-Pro than professional in manager mode? I play professional and cruise pretty easily winning on average by about 2 goals. Wanted to change to semi pro because i needed to raise my goal difference by 4 goals to win the minor prem. Played Newcastle Jets (who were dead last on table) and they beat me 3-2, and then i went down 1-0 against Perth in the first final a week later. How the hell does that work?

Played Newcastle Jets (who were dead last on table) and they beat me 3-2, and then i went down 1-0 against Perth in the first final a week later. How the hell does that work?

Team ratings maybe ? Although the story I'm about to tell kind of contradicts it. I know on higher difficulty settings I've been able to match or beat teams that are rated the same OR higher...... yet bomb out and lose against teams rated lower.

* Removed Sydney Swans choke reference lol*

V5MWmEc.jpg

Noticed this a while ago, two different JB's.... two different prices. Seems one (Doncaster) is being naughty and charging their own price for the Fifa points.... while another JB leaves the default price.

Incidentally the changed higher price is what the fifa point cards retail for on the PS4 version.

It doesn't matter a great deal because the points are cheaper to buy digitally............ and EA Access makes buying them even cheaper on top of that!

V5MWmEc.jpg

Noticed this a while ago, two different JB's.... two different prices. Seems one (Doncaster) is being naughty and charging their own price for the Fifa points.... while another JB leaves the default price.

Incidentally the changed higher price is what the fifa point cards retail for on the PS4 version.

It doesn't matter a great deal because the points are cheaper to buy digitally............ and EA Access makes buying them even cheaper on top of that!
Either way those points are way too expensive for what you get

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

I never checked the patch notes but looks like pro clubs ratings were nerfed. Probably a good thing as everyone ranked up too quickly. I've dropped from 91 to 88 and not getting as many increases at the end of the match.

We finally cracked into div 5 last weekend though but spent most of the time playing the cup window. Made it to the final twice but failed to get any silverware. Got relegated to div 6 this week but as usual with only 3 of us on last night we played better than having our full team of 5, going the entire night undefeated (not even a draw). We really need to sort our s**t out as to why we can't function properly when there are 5 of us.

thats really weird you keep having trouble with the 5 players. ha ha.

we are into division 3 now, missed promotion by 2 points in our first attempt, we might have another crack at it tonight.

thats really weird you keep having trouble with the 5 players. ha ha.

we are into division 3 now, missed promotion by 2 points in our first attempt, we might have another crack at it tonight.

Haha yeah we're making progress though. With 3 or 4 of us we use 4231 narrow but when there are 5 of us someone has to play DM which is fine as we're a mature bunch that play positions properly and don't just ball hunt but for some reason we break down. Thought a 4141 or 451 would be the go but no luck, but starting to click on a 4411 formation. It's strange though because it's not any single player or chemistry letting the team down, we can have any combo of 3 or 4 of our group and boss opposition teams, as soon as we play 5 it breaks down. We'll work it out though lol.

Hopefully the game has fixed itself now though. Last night we got Div 6 title, trophy presentation and all yet when we back out to the menu it said one game still to play and one point short. Hopefully we can get back into div 5 again soon. Is the bracket still 3-5? Might play against you then :D

There's been an update I think, playing a PL game it has the new lay-out like when watching a game on Optus, also I've found the gameplay to have been tweaked a bit, weight of passing and player movements are different.

There's been an update I think, playing a PL game it has the new lay-out like when watching a game on Optus, also I've found the gameplay to have been tweaked a bit, weight of passing and player movements are different.

Yeah, a big patch came out a few days ago. That career mode PL graphic layout is great.

One thing I cannot understand is EA's complete and utter failure to fix Team of the year in Career mode. For years, someone could be golden boot or keeper of the year and still not make the team of the season. It's actually baffling.
Haha yes. And when they do TOTW with no GK lol. :drunk:

Yeah, a big patch came out a few days ago. That career mode PL graphic layout is great.
Yeah came in to say the above. Looks very slick. So nice and authentic.

Injuries have been reduced too I think.

One thing I cannot understand is EA's complete and utter failure to fix Team of the year in Career mode. For years, someone could be golden boot or keeper of the year and still not make the team of the season. It's actually baffling.
Classic basic s**t that they never bother fixing because who gives a *, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody played through the Journey yet? Interested to see what its like? Have only really played manager mode on this FIFA, played about 5 minutes of Journey and it seemed a bit Home and Away for me

Anybody played through the Journey yet? Interested to see what its like? Have only really played manager mode on this FIFA, played about 5 minutes of Journey and it seemed a bit Home and Away for me
yeah I've played a bit. It's pretty good, but gets a bit boring I have found

It's fun for a while but gets quite repetitive, only being one season long and spending half of it on loan isn't ideal either.

yeah I've played a bit. It's pretty good, but gets a bit boring I have found

It's fun for a while but gets quite repetitive, only being one season long and spending half of it on loan isn't ideal either.

Ahh yeah fair enough. Thanks guys. Might give it a miss for now then, wait until I'm bored later on or have no more backlog :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back