Multiplat FIFA 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Squad battles logic..

A 73 ovr 38 chem passes the ball around like Barca with deadly accuracy and converts every one of their few shots they have whilst Superman is in their goals leading them to a win

Play a 85 ovr 100 chem and you win with ease.

Was hoping that they would've fixed this.
What difficulty?

Last edited:

Squad battles logic..

A 73 ovr 38 chem passes the ball around like Barca with deadly accuracy and converts every one of their few shots they have whilst Superman is in their goals leading them to a win

Play a 85 ovr 100 chem and you win with ease.

Was hoping that they would've fixed this.
In SB it takes account the opponents team chemistry to affect your team as well. So when you verse a 38 chem team your team will also be 38 chem. That's why playing against 100 chem teams can be a walk in the park.
His normal card is such a beast card to use and cheap as well.

so played some rival games, got 49 points or some s**t, do you need the full 2k to qualify for whatever that thing is?

think i might just stick with squad battles & single player seasons from now on though, online seems 2x faster than single player

When you buy Martial on a free and then sell him back to Man Utd a year later for 90m

aaa.jpg

Third season team is as follows:

Mbappe (91)

Hazard (91) Dybala (93) Asensio (89)
Kante (91) Milinkovic-Savic (89)
Hernandez (86) de Ligt (86) Koulibaly (90) Kimmich (88)
De Gea (93)

Bench: Lafont (84), Bellerin (84), Torreira (84), Barco (83), Bailly (85), Lukaku (89), Lozano (85)

Edit: Upgraded Bellerin.

Last edited:
* me the journeys story is so stupid, it forgets I picked Atletico Madrid last game half the time.

It'd be nice if squad battles finished Monday evening or on a Sunday for us. Makes it hard to get into elite 1 unless you're not working or can be assed playing early in the morning.

Slowly getting the hang of it, still need better decision making about whether to drill a shot or try to finesse. Weird disparity in games between having a 5-4 shoot out and a gritty 1-0 win where I take shots from similar spots but sometimes can't get any to stick. Scored a ridiculous finesse with Zaha from outside the box in one game, another I take a shot inside the box and miss, but I guess that's all part of it.

Packed Jorginho today, so keen to see how he goes, and if he doesn't suit, looking forward to the ~15k I can bank.

Lacazette and Zaha are weapons up top.

It'd be nice if squad battles finished Monday evening or on a Sunday for us. Makes it hard to get into elite 1 unless you're not working or can be assed playing early in the morning.

Yeah the timing is a bit crap, it's all a bit tactical about when you play Squad Battle games since you can let them roll for a little bit - so could play 6 games Tuesday night then 4 games Wednesday night, then 2 Thursday, 2 Friday and get into the weekend having not missed a game. Then it's just a case of how late you want to stay up Sunday to get as many in as possible. You kind of have to sacrifice games somewhere which I guess is the point - only the really dedicated players will manage all 49(?).

so played some rival games, got 49 points or some s**t, do you need the full 2k to qualify for whatever that thing is?

think i might just stick with squad battles & single player seasons from now on though, online seems 2x faster than single player

You get rewards for Online though, so it's still worth it. But yeah the lag/speed up and general play can be pretty frustrating.

Bought Gareth Bale in my third season at Fulham because it's becoming impossible to score with anyone. Hat-track on debut for a 3-2 win at Arsenal and then he won and converted a penalty. Very fun.

Son sucks on this game though, barely worse than an oldish Bale but just so slow and clunky. A shame because he's one of my favourite players irl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you buy Martial on a free and then sell him back to Man Utd a year later for 90m

Third season team is as follows:

Mbappe (91)

Hazard (91) Dybala (93) Asensio (89)
Kante (91) Milinkovic-Savic (89)
Hernandez (86) de Ligt (86) Koulibaly (90) Kimmich (88)
De Gea (93)

Bench: Lafont (84), Bellerin (84), Torreira (84), Barco (83), Bailly (85), Lukaku (89), Lozano (85)

Edit: Upgraded Bellerin.
Is it even that fun to play with such a dominant team? I usually start to get sick of Career Mode when my team is good enough to win 4-0 every game on Legendary difficulty, and I have players who are 85+ sitting on the bench.

I've had to put restrictions on myself to increase my Career's longevity. No buying players on frees, only 1 youth scout at a time, no training, no buying re-gen free agents. If EA actually bothered to make Career Mode more balanced none of this would be necessary.

3 players that I rate for various reasons. (at the end of the my 2nd season with Liverpool)

87 rated Van Dijk is an absolute beast with defensive headers, passing and heading at corners on both ends.

83 rated Oxlade-Chamberlin, When you play defensive sides and the team can't make the perfect passes/shots in the box to score, Ox has bailed me out a few times with his long shots just outside the box.

86 rated Coman, He's depth on my team at left mid behind 87 rated Mane, but this guy is an awesome squad player. Whenever I play my reserves he always stars.

Just won the Euros with England (Also manage Liverpool)

Team was made up largely of Liverpool players.

Ings(80)-Solanke(76)
Kent(73)-Ox(83)-Alli(88)-Ejaria(73)-Ojo(71)
Jones(80)-Gomez(82)-Arnold(83)
Pickford(85)

Subs: Butland(83), Cook(63), Stones(84), Sterling(89), Lingard(85), Brewster(69), Kane(90)

Just won the Euros with England (Also manage Liverpool)

Team was made up largely of Liverpool players.

Ings(80)-Solanke(76)
Kent(73)-Ox(83)-Alli(88)-Ejaria(73)-Ojo(71)
Jones(80)-Gomez(82)-Arnold(83)
Pickford(85)

Subs: Butland(83), Cook(63), Stones(84), Sterling(89), Lingard(85), Brewster(69), Kane(90)
What difficulty do you play on? And do you find it hard?

Scored a pretty cool goal last night. Attempted to score, but it hit the crossbar.... the ball landed in front of the goalie, who fumbled when he went to pick it up, I get the ball again.... kick it..... goalie blocked it and it trickled in front of him again. I got the ball yet again, kicked it... and it deflected off the keeper again, only this time it went behind him and rolled backward for a goal :D. The sequence of events was over in 5-10 seconds, but wow it was exciting stuff :D.

What difficulty do you play on? And do you find it hard?

Professional (Yes I suck), I reckon I’d do ok on World Class if I didn’t play against teams that sit back.

The weird thing is one game I beat Spurs in an FA cup game 10-0(with Liverpool), then the next with England on the same difficulty it took me until the 115th min to score and beat Germany.

If I don’t score early I really struggle to break teams down if they sit back. It’s like the difficulty gets turned up when there are 9 players protecting the goals.

Don't get what is with the finishing. Even with the goalkeepers ability increased I am pumping teams. I don't understand why it is so easy to score. I had a super team in 18 and it was not this easy.

I'm kinda disappointed if I'm honest.

We are the complete opposite haha im still struggling to score. Only winning games by 1 goal, drawing a lot etc. Changing my pass error helped a bit but i feel like rookie mistakes are increased instead (eg missing easy shots, hitting the post non stop)

Professional (Yes I suck), I reckon I’d do ok on World Class if I didn’t play against teams that sit back.

The weird thing is one game I beat Spurs in an FA cup game 10-0(with Liverpool), then the next with England on the same difficulty it took me until the 115th min to score and beat Germany.

If I don’t score early I really struggle to break teams down if they sit back. It’s like the difficulty gets turned up when there are 9 players protecting the goals.
We are the complete opposite haha im still struggling to score. Only winning games by 1 goal, drawing a lot etc. Changing my pass error helped a bit but i feel like rookie mistakes are increased instead (eg missing easy shots, hitting the post non stop)
Wow lol.

I am genuinely baffled as to what's happened. I am not that good at FIFA. I genuinely believe I'd get smashed online against the better players.

What I've noticed though is the CPUs defensive line is always so high and I get through with the pace of my players so easily. I wish I struggled to play like you guys lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back