Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumfries and caudrado from the guarantees.
Smalling and RADJA in my reds! Had Oscar as best next pick with Smalling. if it was Hulk or Paulinho, would have taken them easily. Radja a big win though.

Smalling is good... underrated as people rave mainly about De Vrij. Got him in the Serie A upgrades as well as Berardi and Acerbi which was good as I'd just bought Gomez, Szczezny and De Vrij (as well as gold Ronaldo) to do some objectives and muck around with Serie A this week. Then I packed Dybala so Ronaldo and De Vrij went back on the market. I'm gonna procrastinate all evening about the guaranteed pack but really it's all about that near zero shot at Ronaldo.

Kamada is such a random card, +12 upgrade, higher than a lot of TOTS, comes out a week after bundesliga for a random hat-trick in a Europa league match.

SOOO happy they released him though, guy is absolutely cracked as the kids say. Everything I love in a ST; great pace, good att. positioning, High/med, 4* 4*, amazing dribbling and has the stamina to last the full 90. Only played a few games with him so far but can't wait to play a weekend league with him up front.

Have had 2 DC's while winning this weekend making me 14-8 rather than 16-6, I thought that if you were kicked from the servers while winning the game was just struck from the record, not counted as a loss? am I remembering this wrong or has it changed?

Have had 2 DC's while winning this weekend making me 14-8 rather than 16-6, I thought that if you were kicked from the servers while winning the game was just struck from the record, not counted as a loss? am I remembering this wrong or has it changed?
Heard the WL has been pretty bad delay wise, etc as every man and his dog want a chance at that red Neymar/Mbappe/WBY. Where do you normally finish? I find gold 2 for the gauranteed top ligue players as enough and if your luck is in, your luck is in.

Heard the WL has been pretty bad delay wise, etc as every man and his dog want a chance at that red Neymar/Mbappe/WBY. Where do you normally finish? I find gold 2 for the gauranteed top ligue players as enough and if your luck is in, your luck is in.
I ended up scrapping gold 2 in the last game, hit a massive wall going from 13-4 to 17-13. The thing that pissed me off most about those dc's is you get the loss, but just like a rage quit, it doesn't effect your form. So I was playing with 2 extra form than I really was meant to be on. I'm Normally somewhere between 14-17 wins so I'll take 17 in what was by all reports a very tough weekend.

Would love one of those big 3 players, but with MLS as the secondary league and perhaps LATAM as the other one, I am sure there will be some other OP players in picks this week.

It's extraordinary the market price of Neymar and Ben Yedder is 6mil plus (although WBY has dropped about 800k in a day). Can't see huge drop rates on either this week in rewards but I guess you've got to be in it to win it (I missed WL but I have a full transfer list of Ligue 1 players for upgrades).

It's extraordinary the market price of Neymar and Ben Yedder is 6mil plus (although WBY has dropped about 800k in a day). Can't see huge drop rates on either this week in rewards but I guess you've got to be in it to win it (I missed WL but I have a full transfer list of Ligue 1 players for upgrades).
what price did you buy at? Seem like they are going to end up being the most expensive of the upgrades as there isn't a great amount of rares in Ligue 1.

what price did you buy at? Seem like they are going to end up being the most expensive of the upgrades as there isn't a great amount of rares in Ligue 1.

I've topped up on some around 900-1200 each (but over the last few weeks in prep) though most have come through packs - I've been cycling through the league SBC's as the TOTSSF players aren't too bad in them, either for fodder or objectives.

The pack weight of those guys has been very low, Ben Yedder has been shocking there’s only five on the whole market.

Incredibly difficult to get your hands on unless extremely good at the game, extremely lucky or extremely p2w.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played out the rest of my icon swaps and got Maldini. Managed to get to level 30 for Gotze and now just trying to get the Gueye objectives done before the season ends. Next year definitely going to have just one team haha. Going to try a first owner RTG for fifa 21

You've basically described exactly my week.

Did the ligue 1 SBC for profit. I had so many of the players and probably only spent like 15k on missing players. Have packed Allison and Kroos who I haven't sold (SBC fodder) and I'm actually up on money from when I started. So another 90 rated player into the club. Did one ligue 1 player pick also and managed TOTS Andre. He's been great for the Gueye objectives being 3 star 3 star haha. 1 more win is all I need.

Can't wait for Fifa21. The fresh start on ultimate team is something else. Want to change how I manage my club/create my team next fifa

Another technical W on the Ligue 1 guarantee... Depay who is also my first attacker from the guarantees - not the holy trinity but very good IMO. The USA one was the 91 rated LW fodder.

Another technical W on the Ligue 1 guarantee... Depay who is also my first attacker from the guarantees - not the holy trinity but very good IMO. The USA one was the 91 rated LW fodder.
Diego Rossi? I actually really like the look of that card and am going to see how he goes in my team instead of Rashford.

Diego Rossi? I actually really like the look of that card and am going to see how he goes in my team instead of Rashford.

Yeah, that's the one. Would have been a good sub but I did the Nani SBC as well.

Yeah, that's the one. Would have been a good sub but I did the Nani SBC as well.
Fair enough, I had a tough time picking between those two, only reason I went with Rossi was the links (and and the pace 'coz I'm a pace whore).

Fair enough, I had a tough time picking between those two, only reason I went with Rossi was the links (and and the pace 'coz I'm a pace whore).

I've been flipping through the league SBC's through boredom and faint hope of a winning pack and had a duplicate TOTSSF Avila, those cards are really handy for shoving into whatever player SBC is out. Of course now I have two really good MLS LW's to not play with :D

Just picked this up for 10 USD on sale.

Had already played a fair bit though (bought my mate a PS4 as a gift with it but was stuck in a hotel with it for a week.... needed to "test" it)

FIFA 20 definitely reeks of "last in the current generation". Very little effort put into this year. I mean it's still a good game, but barely better than 19 and missing the whole story mode. My guess is a lot of the studio was moved to work on the PS5 version. Happens every generation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back