Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Not certain yet if it’s still 4231 or if there’s other viable formations.

You can really exploit pace down the flanks but you can also do it literally straight down the centre via your defence unfortunately.

This offside goal counted.
Untitled.jpg

Anyone getting some real wacky results in ultimate team?

Offline I won 15-0 on professional, then online I beat someone 11-0, then a friend of mine lost an online game 6-5.
It's ridiculous, the defending and goalkeeping is so bad that the game is just a goalfest. Have not had a game with less than 7 goals scored in a match. Got all the best defenders in Italy and Szceszny as my keeper and still conceding way too many goals unless i play SB on professional.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Play squad battles against the computer (making sure you have the coin boosts on). Once you have about 30k, make a team and play the qualification games in division rivals.
Coin boosts? assuming these are from Club XP like there were previously a few year back?

My club progress and therefore xp have been reset too i think The only place i can see coin boosts is from "season 1"..

Coin boosts? assuming these are from Club XP like there were previously a few year back?

My club progress and therefore xp have been reset too i think The only place i can see coin boosts is from "season 1"..
They removed them from the club XP I'm pretty sure so for new clubs you will have to use the boosts you get from the Season progress.

They removed them from the club XP I'm pretty sure so for new clubs you will have to use the boosts you get from the Season progress.
thanks - also, does anyone know if I bought Fifa19 now and signed into ultimate team, would that make my club continue?

Leno (86)
Bellerin (81) Upamencano (81) Gabriel (79) Tierney (79)
Partey (85) Aouar (82)
Pepe (83) Ihattaren (79) Fati (77)
Aubameyang (86)

Subs: Vandevoordt, Wijndal, Ceballos, Saliba, Camavinga, Willian, Greenwood

I try to give games to the bench as well as the other squad members such as Saka, Maitland-Niles etc.

Doing quite well at the moment, started on Pro and now on Legendary.
Cannot defend too well and concede a ton of possession but I create good chances.
Get quite annoyed at the AI holding the ball so well and constantly doing trick moves for no reason, but it's the best challenge at the moment.

Wouldn't mind replacing Pepe soon though as I am not super impressed with him so far.
Sancho would be brilliant but they wanted 180m first time I enquired (probably could get it down but I just wanted to test them).

Got some absolute quality youngsters who are either known already or known from my FM days.

This game is the only game really that makes me rage hard these days.

Leno (86)
Bellerin (81) Upamencano (81) Gabriel (79) Tierney (79)
Partey (85) Aouar (82)
Pepe (83) Ihattaren (79) Fati (77)
Aubameyang (86)

Subs: Vandevoordt, Wijndal, Ceballos, Saliba, Camavinga, Willian, Greenwood

I try to give games to the bench as well as the other squad members such as Saka, Maitland-Niles etc.

Doing quite well at the moment, started on Pro and now on Legendary.
Cannot defend too well and concede a ton of possession but I create good chances.
Get quite annoyed at the AI holding the ball so well and constantly doing trick moves for no reason, but it's the best challenge at the moment.

Wouldn't mind replacing Pepe soon though as I am not super impressed with him so far.
Sancho would be brilliant but they wanted 180m first time I enquired (probably could get it down but I just wanted to test them).

Got some absolute quality youngsters who are either known already or known from my FM days.

This game is the only game really that makes me rage hard these days.
If the tricks are too much try turning off competitor mode , it doesn't completely eradicate them and it's still annoying as hell but it does cut down the amount they do.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

won all 5 placement games somehow and sure the coins are great, but now i have lost 6 in a row and don't look like it in div rivals, finding it difficult to play well at all lol

For the few and far between who play career mode like me, I have found these sliders have improved the game exponentially

View attachment 983848

Thanks for these. I go through phases with Fifa where I'll start off playing FUT get bored then focus on career mode so this will come in handy.

won all 5 placement games somehow and sure the coins are great, but now i have lost 6 in a row and don't look like it in div rivals, finding it difficult to play well at all lol
I’m in the same boat, every rivals game is like a game of sweaty champs.

Only good thing is you can qualify for the weekend league insanely quick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back