Preview Finals Week One: Brisbane Lions vs Richmond Tigers @ The Gabba, Friday Oct 2, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond members are in 60-66

Looks like I'm bringing a shiv.
You kidding me? I'm in 61! Surely Ticketmaster weren't selling seats to both clubs in the same section within the first 10 minutes of sales opening. Can't think of anything worse than being surrounded by that lot!

I assume you did not select "top tier"
Unless the category you selected does not have a top tier
Next time you get tickets will hopefully be the Prelim :)
You got that link to get the 3D view of the section where you sit?
I tried to find it but cant😐

A decade or so ago I bought tickets for Anzac Day while on a trip to Melbourne, got there and then realised I was sitting in the Collingwood cheer squad, <5m from Joffa himself. Ended up being a great day, great memories.

Not so for me. A friend of a friend couldn't go to 2002 GF, so gave them to Mr MM....unfortunately he failed to mention to Mr MM they were slap bang in the middle of the Collingwood members. I went home in tears. It was so bad we ended up leaving at 3qtr time. We were on the freeway when the siren went and we'd won. I cried again.

They were the most disgusting, abusive people I've ever come across. I just sat there to scared to say boo. They ruined what should've been a brilliant day at the GF seeing my team win.

Last edited:
Not so for me. A friend of a friend couldn't go to 2002 GF, so gave them to Mr MM....unfortunately he failed to mention to Mr MM they were slap bang in the middle of the Collingwood members. I went home in tears. It was so bad we ended up leaving at 3qtr time. We were on the freeway when the siren went and we'd won. I cried again.

They were the most disgusting, abusive people I've ever come across. I just sat there to scared to say boo. They ruined what should've been a brilliant day at the GF seeing my team win.
A real pity it wasn't the 2003 Granny as the Pies supporters were leaving at half time. Was sitting behind the goals with an aisle between us and the Pies supporters. It was a glorious day.

Just remember if you keep screaming your name it forces the Richmond member to acknowledge you as a human.
Yes, but your also have to identify road crossings seven times before that happens.

You got that link to get the 3D view of the section where you sit?
I tried to find it but cant😐
Here it is.
Just enter section number then click GO
Then open up full screen
Can pause/up/down etc
Look for seat number. Then you get a good idea
If you can't get an idea of the seat number sometimes you have to go to the section beside the one allocated.
For instance my ticket says section 62 but i had to go to 61 to locate my seat number

You kidding me? I'm in 61! Surely Ticketmaster weren't selling seats to both clubs in the same section within the first 10 minutes of sales opening. Can't think of anything worse than being surrounded by that lot!
Hopefully all good.
My daughter got our tickets and we are in 62 BB but actually is the edge of 61/62
She is used to using Ticketmaster.
Rang me 36 minutes before 9am to say she is in the Queue for - Lions allocation/Priority 1/ top tier
So hopefully that Richmond guy making it up.
How would they know Richmond are sitting in sections 60 to 66??
Maybe he/she ticked the wrong area themselves
But i share your concern nun the less
What row are you in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After getting tickets my daughter rushed off to buy a Finals tee for $30.
No blue ones left. (Blue for ladies apparently)
They are hoping for delivery by Friday so she purchased a men's Maroon one instead
She said they were extremely busy putting Finals gear into envelopes for posting out today.
Nice to know merchandise is selling well. Club needs all the money it can make

1601263216284.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back