First 7 rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree that Fremantle will have a successful year after a slow start. Though mine wasn't a bandicoot. It was a giant orb spider whose web I walked into under my balcony and it garbled something like that in between my high pitched screaming
Divination through arachnids is patently absurd.

Trust in science.

Someone itk said he’s got the new contract. Just waiting for a big win to announce it.

Pathetic if true.
I don’t believe the” waiting for a big win” to announce. Contract extension are commonly know before they are announced. Got to go to Board, AFL etc.

We have an incredibly hard start to the season, play the top 10 teams from last year in the first 12 games, the other 2 teams are Eagles and north. If we get to the bye at 6-6 we are doing well and the fixture opens up a little in rounds 14-22 to try and consolidate a finals berth.

Last edited:

where are we at now?
Well ahead of where most people (including myself) thought we would be. We really have to capitalise on the next few weeks. I'm hoping the last 2 weeks in ADL have fuelled even more belief in the team, now looking ahead to avenge the past fortnight.

Well ahead of where most people (including myself) thought we would be. We really have to capitalise on the next few weeks. I'm hoping the last 2 weeks in ADL have fuelled even more belief in the team, now looking ahead to avenge the past fortnight.
that's why I can't understand the backlash

Not too bad at all.
Lost 2 close games to contenders.
Darcey and Freddy to come back in next week which will allow Jackson to be Jackson.
Let's go.
Weak as pi55 imo
& I am sure you are twice as tough as me personally,
But
Those 2 losses were excruciating.
I want all of our players to have the Jordan Clark mindset
Losing is for losers

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back