FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shell was around this morning. Just not posting here. Has she been posting in other threads? She last posted here with LukeParkerno1 . Maybe he had her kidnapped or something. There are a lot of shady characters in LA.

Shell was around this morning. Just not posting here. Has she been posting in other threads? She last posted here with LukeParkerno1 . Maybe he had her kidnapped or something. There are a lot of shady characters in LA.
Hadn't posted since the 2nd last episode of MAFS. As you say, she has been logging in.

Obviously she doesn't feel like posting atm.
Which is perfectly fine. She has had stints where she takes a break for a while.

Bub has been having a weird few nights sleeping. Just making she she’s asleep
Just put on one of those night long infomercials. That'll put you to sleep after bub falls asleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi FD crew.

Haven't been about much of late and that's likely to continue for a while yet.
Wishing y'all a safe & enjoyable easter in whatever form it takes for you.

Rumour has it FD Aust is filming now and will return to tv in the second half of the year.

HT.

29fqyde.jpg

I was still in my 40s back then.

Last edited:
Scary how much time seems to fly by!
I know. Back then a few of us Bulldogs supporters had nowhere to go when the club shut down its official chat site or whatever it was called. One of us had learned of BF so we drifted over. It was much different back then since there were so few of us. Most of the original Bulldogs posters aren't around anymore. I used to post a lot on the general topics/footy board. When I visited from the states in May 2002, I had a great time with the BF Bulldog posters I met. They even had a goodbye dinner for me at Dimmatina's Restaurant in Lygon Street Carlton and organised for Paul Dimmatina to be there.

A few of the early posters from other clubs that I used to PM have passed away. I have plenty of stories that I could tell about the "old days". One of the best is about how a poster posted tons of pr0n on the main board. It was done in the early hours of the morning Melbourne time, so most didn't see it. I was back in Chicago and saw it in the early afternoon, my time. :eek: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back