FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough hna but this is a prelim ffs

A lot of people wouldn’t finish till 6. Generous if it will only take an hour at that time though. If they so want Geelong to play at the MCG a later start time would allow more to get to the game imo

Yeah it's not like the 6.10pm Fri games they give us in WA where it's mayhem for people getting the ground, even still it still usually looks to have filled up by quarter time
A lot of people wouldn’t finish till 6.
The vast majority of people wouldn't finish work that late, especially on a Friday.

I watched part of BD Mediterranean last night when I was looking to see what to watch. "Don't call me a sl*t!" LOL I was trying to email a friend and had to stop and watch. It was hilarious.

My cleaning lady is here right now. I kind of got her in trouble because I mentioned something to the supervisor that she did last time(clean the skirting boards) that I hadn't requested. Zsa Zsa is now hiding under the bed until she leaves. Zsa Zsa was looking out of the bedroom window when she arrived and didn't get scared until the lady walked into the bedroom. First time that's ever happened. Usually she runs when she hears/sees anyone coming but me.

I might get my hair cut today. I'll just take an Uber to the mall. Special 25% off this week and if you use them 3 times then 50% off next week. I have my cardiologist appt in the city next week so if I don't get the old people transport I hope to take advantage of it. That would save me about $40.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are like 'foodies' or something, maybe you should become critics for a living!
You haven't seen my Lucky Meal posts before all of the Bulldogs games. Everything from KFC to porterhouse steak to goat curry. I'm the honorary Bulldogs Dietician on the Bulldogs board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back