Expansion Folau & Hunt worth millions to the AFL, Demetriou got them cheap

Remove this Banner Ad

For u12's or adults?

Adults definitely, concessions probably similar.
Subiaco has GA in concept only.
You have to by a seat and there is FA "budget" seating - only the first two rows and the top of the three tier stand.

But you can do this when games are virtual sellouts each week.

Adults definitely, concessions probably similar.
Subiaco has GA in concept only.
You have to by a seat and there is FA "budget" seating - only the first two rows and the top of the three tier stand.

But you can do this when games are virtual sellouts each week.

I'd certainly pay 30 bucks to watch the Eagles play, but no way would I pay 18 for a kid 12 and under.

I'd certainly pay 30 bucks to watch the Eagles play, but no way would I pay 18 for a kid 12 and under.

And you wouldn't have to if you were a Titans supporter. Cheapest prices are actually $27 for an adult and $15 for a child for reserved seats. Includes free train and bus transport to the ground or free transport from the parking area as there is no parking near the stadium.

http://www.titans.com.au/default.aspx?s=ticketing

Just had a look at the Parramatta and Rooster websites too and their cheapest tickets for juniors are also $15. If there's a problem with the price of junior tickets at NRL matches it seems to be not related to Stadium Queensland but as a result of the clubs trying to maximise their revenue.

And you wouldn't have to if you were a Titans supporter. Cheapest prices are actually $27 for an adult and $15 for a child for reserved seats. Includes free train and bus transport to the ground or free transport from the parking area as there is no parking near the stadium.

Just had a look at the Parramatta and Rooster websites too and their cheapest tickets for juniors are also $15. If there's a problem with the price of junior tickets at NRL matches it seems to be not related to Stadium Queensland but as a result of the clubs trying to maximise their revenue.

Stop bringing facts into the discussion - this is BigFooty, and we have a reputation to keep up !

Seriously, thanks for that.

Anyone thought about the effect of this is on crowds? I know it would piss me off no end if I had to park miles from the ground and jump on a bus to get to and from the parking lot. Especially if I had a couple of kids.

You have to ask, given it's a new stadium, why didn't they incorporate 5000 car bays into the design? You'd have to be a moron to even think about building a stadium and not thinking about where people are going to park.

$3 cheaper for a member. Huge saving.

As I said, Titans fans, and it seems Rugby league fans in general are getting ripped off at the gate.

$3 cheaper for a member. Huge saving.

As I said, Titans fans, and it seems Rugby league fans in general are getting ripped off at the gate.

I think it's pretty common in Qld and NSW period. That's roughly equivalent if not cheaper than Gabba and SCG games.

I think it's pretty common in Qld and NSW period. That's roughly equivalent if not cheaper than Gabba and SCG games.

$25 for a GA adult and $11 for a junior to the SCG. Pretty close, but you do get that little bit extra (time wise) from an Aussie Rules game.

I guess I'm pretty spoilt with my $17 a game Pies membership.

I don't think Folau will make it from what I saw on the weekend.

In one incident he slung someone who was sheparding him. The umpire blew the whistle, picked up the ball and through it to the tiger player who had the free quick.

Folau thinking quickly intercepted the pass and attempted to run of with the ball. Of course he was pulled up by the umpire who gave him a lecture.

Folau then rugby passed the ball to the wrong richmond player and got a 50 against him.

He was sulking big time. Throwing waterbottles and trying to take himself off.

He is totally lost out there.

Anyone thought about the effect of this is on crowds? I know it would piss me off no end if I had to park miles from the ground and jump on a bus to get to and from the parking lot. Especially if I had a couple of kids.

You have to ask, given it's a new stadium, why didn't they incorporate 5000 car bays into the design? You'd have to be a moron to even think about building a stadium and not thinking about where people are going to park.

Cost would be the main reason I think especially if a Park n' Ride could easily be implemented. Robina unlike Carrara has the advantage of being right next to a rail station but that would be far less of an advantage on the Gold Coast where most people drive everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back