Game Day Footscray vs Box Hill. VFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final jumpers up for auction on the Bulldogs shop site.

It makes me sad that somebody else will get the Honeychurch one, given I'm a poor student that can't afford the $200 reserve, but it's a good initiative. If I was cashed up I'd have grabbed it, and maybe even the Jensen one too. Shame for VitalDread that Prudden didn't play.

Grand Final jumpers up for auction on the Bulldogs shop site.

It makes me sad that somebody else will get the Honeychurch one, given I'm a poor student that can't afford the $200 reserve, but it's a good initiative. If I was cashed up I'd have grabbed it, and maybe even the Jensen one too. Shame for VitalDread that Prudden didn't play.
You promise to pay me back and I'll pay the reserve/bid ;)

You promise to pay me back and I'll pay the reserve/bid ;)
You'll keep the jumper just to spite me :p

I'll survive. I'll just buy one or two of his AFL premiership jumpers in a few years.

You'll keep the jumper just to spite me :p

I'll survive. I'll just buy one or two of his AFL premiership jumpers in a few years.
I would. :D

If you're going to get one from each of his AFL flags, then wouldn't 6 jumpers set you back a fair bit?

I would. :D

If you're going to get one from each of his AFL flags, then wouldn't 6 jumpers set you back a fair bit?
In the short term, yes, but I'd make it back from charging entry to the Honeychurch museum I'd set up afterwards. And I wouldn't have to pay tax either, because it's a church. :p

349733-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Dat photo

Kapitan shlyukha kop@brodiemoles · Sep 21
I hope Ling Jong makes an appearance in my dreams tonight
Ling Jong is some sort of god
Christian. Stop that

Brodie Moles's commentary during the last quarter.

I hope Ling Jong makes an appearance in my dreams tonight
Ling Jong is some sort of god
Christian. Stop that

Brodie Moles's commentary during the last quarter.
I don't want what he is on

Never fails to deliver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Met a female bulldogs fan at the uni night
Asked her to marry me
She said no
Im currently drinking a 1l of cider
My condolences, mate. I'm sure there will be a lady out there that shares your interests. Maybe start by dropping that moustache that you've been bandying around.

Met a female bulldogs fan at the uni night
Asked her to marry me
She said no
Im currently drinking a 1l of cider
I told you to shave the mo. You have no one to blame but yourself.

My condolences, mate. I'm sure there will be a lady out there that shares your interests. Maybe start by dropping that moustache that you've been bandying around.
I told you to shave the mo. You have no one to blame but yourself.
it's ok guys, made out with a chicck and got her number and i dropped my macca fires
:(

Well the night's just ruined then, isn't it :p
loving your work VD
Cheers boys, my mum was non stop laughing when she picked me up.
Woke up this morning, got out of bed and my leg cramped up and i fell over and hit my hit on the wall.
This is why i don't drink often.

Don't worry guys, the mo was a requirement and it work
Now it shall never appear again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back