Photoshop Fotoshop Funnies Fred: Rance Air - Win a prize!

Remove this Banner Ad

If this continues I might have to start my first ever thread.

Chief, Alex and Bigfooty

Do Chief and his underlings have a secret mancrush on Alex Rance and that's why they have so many photo's of him? Is it just a childish obsession or is there more to it and should the authorities be brought in? He is handsome and has had problems with these types before.

Unfortunately, the best person to notify of such distressing behavior on bigfooty would be Chief.

This is weird.
I hope you have been drinking, because you are embarrassing yourself with your tantrum

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I hope you have been drinking, because you are embarrassing yourself with your tantrum

Tantrum? Over exaggeration somewhat. I'm simply taking the piss out of each and every one of you for taking the piss out of Alex Rance. That's the way Bigfooty works. Just ask Chief.

Tantrum? Over exaggeration somewhat. I'm simply taking the piss out of each and every one of you for taking the piss out of Alex Rance. That's the way Bigfooty works. Just ask Chief.
Reads like your microwave about to be used on your PC over a fun thread, probably best you go sleep lol.

Great thread btw OP

Reads like your microwave about to be used on your PC over a fun thread, probably best you go sleep lol.

Great thread btw OP

Great thread btw OP.

What a suck. Seriously. :poo: nose.

Seriously Chief. Do you want these types working for you? Nothing but yes men.

Make me your right hand man. I'll tell you the truth. Honestly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if Chief feels like Monica Seles sometimes

Back to square one. Why did Chief, with all due respect, start such a thread? Why did he come down from the heavens to play tennis and grace us with his righteousness at this point in time? What is he saying about Alex Rance? Is Alex the son of Chief?

Seriously.

vk9Pb0v.jpg

Back to square one. Why did Chief, with all due respect, start such a thread? Why did he come down from the heavens to play tennis and grace us with his righteousness at this point in time? What is he saying about Alex Rance? Is Alex the son of Chief?

Seriously.

TT, you're taking this thread completely out of context.

Photoshop competitions have been part of bigfooty for a long time. From memory, they are always started by Chief (I think).

He didn't start this thread out of an Alex Rance vendetta. He did it because there's a picture of Rance in a pose that is ripe for creative photoshop editing. And to be fair the fact that the picture exists is Rance's fault.

The vast majority of footy fans know that Rance is one of the best defenders in the game. That doesn't make the thread any less fun.

So either pony up some photoshop gold or quit your whining. Either way, calm the **** down.

Have your fun but remember who bumped this Chief. They weren't there for you at the beginning. It was ThaiTiger that showed them the light. Remember me Chief. Love you.

Seriously.

I start all of the Shoop threads ya plonker. :)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back