Fremantle v Adelaide - Rd 21, 2016 - 2:40 (AWST) @ Domain

Freo or the Crows?

• Adelaide by a small margin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lyon is just such a bad coach. He is obsessed with tall unco ruckmen and non contributing role players.
Why play Apeness, Sandilands and Zach Clarke in the same side? Seriously what is he thinking?
Why persist with Danyle Pearce and Garrick Ibbotson?

Never heard any of that before...
I know it isnt new. But the bloke is so stubborn and set in his ways. Wont adapt when the obvious is staring him in the face.
He is still trying to play the 2005 Bloods game plan over and over and again hoping for the same result. He is simply insane.
Because the Swans played two ruckmen in 2005 Lyon has played two ruckmen ever since. No matter what. Even when the 2nd ruck is clearly not good enough and/or not needed. Clearly Apeness can relieve ruck. What is the point in playing Zac Clarke in addition?

I know it isnt new. But the bloke is so stubborn and set in his ways. Wont adapt when the obvious is staring him in the face.
He is still trying to play the 2005 Bloods game plan over and over and again hoping for the same result. He is simply insane.
Because the Swans played two ruckmen in 2005 Lyon has played two ruckmen ever since. No matter what. Even when the 2nd ruck is clearly not good enough and/or not needed. Clearly Apeness can relieve ruck. What is the point in playing Zac Clarke in addition?
What an incorrect statement. Ross has not always played two rucks. We also have a long injury list and need someone to play..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to ship clarke out need as much game time as possible

Adelaide have shown today they are content with top 4. They have zero interest in top 2

is Neale injured? Not watching the game but his stats haven't moved in over a quarter.

I believe you mate, i cant wait for next weekend so we can do it all over again.

100th game today covers father-son... Other than that I got nothing

Back