Game Day Fremantle vs Sydney on a Friday night in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be quite a few on the fence or who have decided to not go tonight because of the weather.

I really hope the news today encourages the majority to get up, put a coat on and go to the footy.

The boys need us tonight and the Freo community needs each other

Happy for you to ask! Yes, I have a 2 yeard old (in a week) and a 3 1/2 year old. Both girls... both fill our home with chaos, laughter and joy!
sounds delightful.
i was just being cheeky, so excuse me.
being a parent is the best thing ever.
all the best to you and your lovelies :)

Remember that awful time just after it was announced Essendon were huge drug cheats that they came over and beat us? Let’s try and do something like that to Sydney.

Someone like Walters kicking a goal and slapping the black arm band before looking up and pointing as the crowd go wild would be an emotional boost

I am excited for the game. It is an opportunity for the team to test themselves. For our midfield unit to take on one of the best midfield groups. For reputations to be made or built on. And a time for our young gun forwards to put the league on notice!

For SUNSHINE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be quite a few on the fence or who have decided to not go tonight because of the weather.

I really hope the news today encourages the majority to get up, put a coat on and go to the footy.

The boys need us tonight and the Freo community needs each other
My partner and I were originally not going tonight for a variety of reasons but we have changed our minds.

We will be there because we want to be with other like minded people as we remember and honour Cam.

Do it for Cam folks and come to the game.

My partner and I were originally not going tonight for a variety of reasons but we have changed our minds.

We will be there because we want to be with other like minded people as we remember and honour Cam.

Do it for Cam folks and come to the game.
I wish I could, but don't want to risk giving my nasty covid to anyone :(

looks like the rain will be hanging south of Perth for a while

the forecast is

Perth area​

Cloudy. Very high chance of showers, becoming less likely in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm, becoming less likely during the evening, possibly severe. Winds northerly 20 to 30 km/h tending northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

I wonder when it become the 'evening' period they speak of

sounds delightful.
i was just being cheeky, so excuse me.
being a parent is the best thing ever.
all the best to you and your lovelies :)
Sorry mate but you are wrong!

Being a grandparent is way more fun

We have all the fun with the littlies and then leave them to their parents when they start playingup...we have 4 boys who all barrack for West Coast which is the only letdown

Sent from my SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back