Coach Fremantle: where to now after Lyon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not re-signing Ross after 9 years @ 9 million and probably no flag is a Lynching ?

Regarding Clarko let’s hope we can finally win 1 against him this year before we start dancing on his grave hey

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hawks this year isn't a fair fight, tbf. The narrative might be rebuild but they consistently field one of, if not the oldest side in the league. Still have double figure 150+ game players.

Hawks this year isn't a fair fight, tbf. The narrative might be rebuild but they consistently field one of, if not the oldest side in the league. Still have double figure 150+ game players.

22 vs 22 what’s not fair about it are you happy to wait 3 yrs for a win vs the hawks because ‘ ages + games ‘

If that makes such a difference why are they not winning like usual ?

Bout time we got that monkey off the back I recon

Lyon having a coffee with Silvagni in Lygon St is cringeworthy stuff, like he doesn't know it's going to be seen and reported. Seriously. It's a transparent attempt to intimidate his own club in to signing him up for longer.

Now watch the freo board fall for it and offer him a further contract extension with big $$.
Stephen Silvagni is his business partner.
Ross was staying over in Melbourne for the hall of fame inductions.
So a person can’t have lunch with their business partner??.
Get a clue .

Ps good to see you finally have the balls to display the team you ve always gone for.. the year after they won the flag no less.
Classic WC supporter

22 vs 22 what’s not fair about it are you happy to wait 3 yrs for a win vs the hawks because ‘ ages + games ‘

If that makes such a difference why are they not winning like usual ?

Bout time we got that monkey off the back I recon

My point was, we never beat them when we were both experienced and now we are young (and they are still old) so there is no real reason to be confident. They are wildly inconsistent for an old team so I guess you never know but I won't be tipping us.

Of course the story would be different.
Ross has been on the end of one the biggest 'bad bounce' results in our game.
Are you going to argue that he could be a premiership coach and he's worth every penny?
If you're going to ride the losses you have to ride the wins.
Some balls bounced our way and we won. We dominated parts of the games and we won.
No need to apologise , call it as you see it

A couple of lucky wins and it's case closed is it ?
Exactly.
soooooooo we can’t count the lucky wins but of course the close losses categorically prove he’s got no idea.

Just like the north win doesn’t count either but again , a heavy loss most certainly does???
Get some idea on self reflection geek

Exactly.
soooooooo we can’t count the lucky wins but of course the close losses categorically prove he’s got no idea.

Just like the north win doesn’t count either but again , a heavy loss most certainly does???
Get some idea on self reflection geek

Count whatever YOU like and I'll do the same thanks

Get some self awareness nerd

Fremantle are certainly on the right path and trending upwards. I wonder if Ross is the right coach to get the most out of Hogan though.
Probably not, but Roo and Pav went alright under Ross. Would help him no end to have all of our better ball users available. He gets burnt a lot by our mids and backs (so does McCarthy when he plays).

Count whatever YOU like and I'll do the same thanks

Get some self awareness nerd
Oh yeah forgot your the guy that can take a stance on whatever want, even when it’s blatantly false(even acknowledging such yourself) ...buuuuut then proceed to argue your case/point/stand for , with others about it ,all coz it’s the internet :rolleyes:

As you were...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah forgot your the guy that can take a stance on whatever want, even when it’s blatantly false(even acknowledging such yourself) ...buuuuut then proceed to argue your case/point/stand for , with others about it ,all coz it’s the internet :rolleyes:

As you were...

Right on

Y'all need to stop looking at the negatives of this damn club and start looking at the positives. It's a bad look for us as fans of the club when we've got people constantly at each other's damn throats. The club is in a good position and a damn good one at that. Ross has taken the list, turned it over and managed to bring us back into finals contention in the 3rd year of the rebuild which you can't say about past rebuilds with teams like Melbourne, Essendon, Port Adelaide, Bulldogs, Brisbane, Carlton and so forth. Ross has done a great job bringing the players together in which there are no egos at the club, everyone gets on well, and the players love him and actually want to play for him. Sure, injuries suck, but they aren't the be all and end all. These are good times that are coming for the Fremantle Football Club and I'm gonna sit back and enjoy them rather than bickering about the past and arguing with my fellow fans and instead enjoy what is being served up, because it's exciting.

We've only been convince twice on the road (GWS and Pies) and competitive but not particularly threatening otherwise. Long way from penciling us in especially when you blokes and Geelong are two of our home games remaining.
Melb MCG W
Carlton Burswood W
WC Burswood 50/50
Haw Tas L
Syd Burswood W
Footscray Docklands W
Geelong Burswood L
St Kilda Docklands W
Essendon Burswood W
Port Adelaide L

I'm not using pencil mate. That draw and your form deserves a sharpie on an expensive table cloth. Monties. Well done. Hopefully the run ends early september!

Melb MCG W
Carlton Burswood W
WC Burswood 50/50
Haw Tas L
Syd Burswood W
Footscray Docklands W
Geelong Burswood L
St Kilda Docklands W
Essendon Burswood W
Port Adelaide L

I'm not using pencil mate. That draw and your form deserves a sharpie on an expensive table cloth. Monties. Well done. Hopefully the run ends early september!
Too many Wins in Melbourne there. Sandilands, Lobb and Bennell potentially available would make things interesting. Hope we make the 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back