Review Freo dft Carlton by 35pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Putrid in parts but we got it done.

Fyfe? Who knows what's going on? He's got no leap, he's not holding his marks and his kicking is coming out the back end of a dodgy horse.

Lachie Neale? All Australian in a canter this year.
Sandilands, Mundy, Walters Johnson and Ethan all very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend not to recklessly hate on opposition supporters as much these days - but Carltank's inane arrogance in putting us away this weekend was next level.

Two wins against average sides and all of a sudden they're the big guns on the comp. * the tossbags.

Glad to get the win, and glad to see SCOS and Mundy are still best mates.

Reckon this squad is not built well for wet weather. When it dried up our class came out but there was a few red flags today. 5th spot tho. Wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are only saying Fyfe has been average because of how good his 2015 was.
Theres a bit going on clearly. Long layoff, added responsibility of leadership, contract talks and less protection from his teammates. Best thing for us is we are 5th and he is yet to get out of 3rd.

Really wet, sloppy. Glad we got the win, no injuries. Move on. The three forwards really didn't effect this game. Bit harsh on them.
S. Hill got the first game back, Brad was solid with two goals

But man Blakely. What a star. Sure he was pretty ordinary early but kept getting the ball and beat his man. Week by week he's growing into a reliable mid. Blakely/Fyfe/Mundy/Neale/S. Hill/B. hill.
What a class midfield that is

Haven't watched the game yet (damn work) but a Carlton friend of mine said the umpires won it for us ;)
Anyway jokes aside 86 points in these conditions seems pretty good to me.
I'm a little worried about next week though, Adelaide in Adelaide......I'm puttin a tenner on that one :thumbsu:

another fight back win. another game with no injuries or suspensions. i don't mind this rebuilding caper. oh and neale will eventually go down as one of the greatest dockers to have pulled on the purple
Eventually?

Too late brother.

Won't be too much included in the end-of-year highlights reel, but we got the job done.

- Blakely was huge, close to the best game I reckon he's played in purple.
- Can't really throw too many more superlatives in Lachie's direction - kept us in the game during our putrid stretch in the first and had a hand in basically everything.
- The Sonny Walters 2017 renaissance continues unabated.
- You feel like you're just about ready to write Croz off, then he pops up with a game like this.
- Thought Kersten recovered well after an abominable first half.

Feel like next week is an incredibly interesting proposition - obviously if we start like we did this week the Crows will give us the full Vern Schillinger treatment. But if we can contain Sloane and exorcise some of the silliest decision making from today, who knows?

In terms of our Escaped Goat brigade, thought Ibbo and Spurr were awful and Pearce and Sutcliffe passable.

Won't be too much included in the end-of-year highlights reel, but we got the job done.

- Blakely was huge, close to the best game I reckon he's played in purple.
- Can't really throw too many more superlatives in Lachie's direction - kept us in the game during our putrid stretch in the first and had a hand in basically everything.
- The Sonny Walters 2017 renaissance continues unabated.
- You feel like you're just about ready to write Croz off, then he pops up with a game like this.
- Thought Kersten recovered well after an abominable first half.

Feel like next week is an incredibly interesting proposition - obviously if we start like we did this week the Crows will give us the full Vern Schillinger treatment. But if we can contain Sloane and exorcise some of the silliest decision making from today, who knows?

In terms of our Escaped Goat brigade, thought Ibbo and Spurr were awful and Pearce and Sutcliffe passable.

Agree on Sutcliffe and Pearce. Both very serviceable.

I'd like one of Ibbotson and Spurr out quick smart.

Ryan or Cox in.
The only thing that might save them is Adelaide's potent forward line. Might be a bit much for inexperienced back men.

Then again, no time like he present

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back