Autopsy Freo Lose To North at Home

Remove this Banner Ad

This reply tweet helps you compare the original real footage and the AFL's latest doctored footage;

Yep.

This will happen again like the 50 against Switkowski after the siren for not returning the ball.

And it will be called - most likely in favour of a big Victorian team.

This reply tweet helps you compare the original real footage and the AFL's latest doctored footage;

It came from the grassy knoll…

In all seriousness who cares. Game is done, we didn’t deserve the W anyway.

It is the kick up the backside we needed and hopefully the penny has dropped that we need to TINKER with the game plan and play faster footy.

Going by the Peel write up they are very positive with their assessments on Johnson, Erasmus and Corbett so expect them to come in. Noddy should get a look in too.

It came from the grassy knoll…

In all seriousness who cares. Game is done, we didn’t deserve the W anyway.

It is the kick up the backside we needed and hopefully the penny has dropped that we need to TINKER with the game plan and play faster footy.

Going by the Peel write up they are very positive with their assessments on Johnson, Erasmus and Corbett so expect them to come in. Noddy should get a look in too.
The loss is one thing. But the AFL tinkering with the footage just to prove that they didn't * up pisses me off. Because they literally reviewed something almost identical in a Sydney game last year and they spent a good amount of time doing it.

The loss is one thing. But the AFL tinkering with the footage just to prove that they didn't * up pisses me off. Because they literally reviewed something almost identical in a Sydney game last year and they spent a good amount of time doing it.
Meh. It’s done. They have the points.

We need to fix us before fixing the VFL.

Spot on.

Remember the end of 2021 when we knocked off the Eagles and Brisbane at home in low spring games.

That's our forward line ceiling until Treacy and Amiss develop imo.

Agreed, it's a daunting prospect really. I am still clinging on to the belief that with a more coherent/cohesive forward structure and clearer leading patterns, we'd have enough talent currently to kick a decent score most weeks.

It wouldn't be enough for anything but the most flukey premiership at this stage but there are definitely more than 60-70 points per game in the current team we've got.

Yep.

This will happen again like the 50 against Switkowski after the siren for not returning the ball.

And it will be called - most likely in favour of a big Victorian team.
Even on the 'doctored' footage the first thing you hear an ump say is 'pay it'.

Obvious we are missing David Mundy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not quite sure why that is the case. After the St Kilda game, surely adjustment to try and make it an inside game would've made clearances 50/50. Darcy taps has no power to the outside, he's better at palming it down. Yet Serong is on the outside and Brayshaw manning LDU, when he's the best midfielder on the team.
We have handed them the inside mid positions for quite a few years now. Need to give some others a chance to see if they can do a better and more consistent job.

So AFL have stated that the broadcast sound is about a second behind the actual play and that the
ball was in by “around a meter” when the siren sounded and the umpires made the correct call.

So AFL have stated that the broadcast sound is about a second behind the actual play and that the
ball was in by “around a meter” when the siren sounded and the umpires made the correct call.
Yes, I just heard that.
Talk about doubling and tripling down.
They think they can fix up their obvious lies with more obvious lies.

Go and watch this ARC footage which supposedly has the correct audio (BS).
In this doctored advanced audio video (ARC footage), when the Norths player does the clearing kick, the field umpire says "yours" as the ball is hitting his boot (BS). In the original, the field umpire, as expected, calls "yours" after the ball is kicked and on it's way.

And then with the original true broadcast, only seconds after the siren, we see the field umpire talking and the video and audio is perfectly synced up, yet we are supposed to believe the AFL when they gaslight us with some lie that the audio was 1 second delayed when the siren went. Nevermind, again, you only need to look at the players reactions to hearing the siren to see which video is obviously unedited.
Do this exercise and play the two different videos and put your arms up like a Norths player would in celebration when you hear the siren ... you will sync perfectly with them in the original broadcast video, but will beat all of them in the doctored ARC footage.

This is proof beyond any doubt that the AFL is corrupt and conspiring with the media.
What else are they doing and not honestly reporting to us?

Spot on.

Remember the end of 2021 when we knocked off the Eagles and Brisbane at home in low spring games.

That's our forward line ceiling until Treacy and Amiss develop imo.

Richmond and West Coast it was. Brisbane game was in between them and we got thumped at home and Brayshaw got reported and missed the Derby.

Wow, anyone would think we stepped into a Trump rally here. I assume the Brownlow Votes were lost on the way to the Airport and some AFL man stepped in with a container full of spares?
It doesn’t really matter coz we played so badly. But it’s also obvious the AFL footage is edited. The TV original footage shows everything exactly as it happened. The ball, the siren, the umpires whistle -and conversation.
In any case the game is over when the umpire signals it’s over after hearing the siren. Not the instant the siren goes off.
Put it this way - if they had paid the free kick the AFL would have had a press release this morning explaining why it was correct the free was paid.
I don’t believe it’s a conspiracy against freo intentionally. I do believe they are circling the wagons around their umpires who made a error instead of hanging them out to dry.

We deserved to lose - but not like that
We played about 5-10 minutes of decent footy and that was almost enough to get 4 points

If we can tap in to that energy we will do alright. We had a very poor start last season and then won five or six on the trot. Give it a few more weeks before we panic.

We lost our leading goal kicker and hadn’t had our third best for r1 and our fourth best for r1 and most of r2 so I’m not going to panic yet

It doesn’t really matter coz we played so badly. But it’s also obvious the AFL footage is edited. The TV original footage shows everything exactly as it happened. The ball, the siren, the umpires whistle -and conversation.
In any case the game is over when the umpire signals it’s over after hearing the siren. Not the instant the siren goes off.
Put it this way - if they had paid the free kick the AFL would have had a press release this morning explaining why it was correct the free was paid.
I don’t believe it’s a conspiracy against freo intentionally. I do believe they are circling the wagons around their umpires who made a error instead of hanging them out to dry.
How is it obvious? There are two explanations, why is the conspiracy that AFL hates Freo so easy to jump to compared to a delayed voice signal in a broadcast?

Yes, I just heard that.
Talk about doubling and tripling down.
They think they can fix up their obvious lies with more obvious lies.

Go and watch this ARC footage which supposedly has the correct audio (BS).
In this doctored advanced audio video (ARC footage), when the Norths player does the clearing kick, the field umpire says "yours" as the ball is hitting his boot (BS). In the original, the field umpire, as expected, calls "yours" after the ball is kicked and on it's way.

And then with the original true broadcast, only seconds after the siren, we see the field umpire talking and the video and audio is perfectly synced up, yet we are supposed to believe the AFL when they gaslight us with some lie that the audio was 1 second delayed when the siren went. Nevermind, again, you only need to look at the players reactions to hearing the siren to see which video is obviously unedited.
Do this exercise and play the two different videos and put your arms up like a Norths player would in celebration when you hear the siren ... you will sync perfectly with them in the original broadcast video, but will beat all of them in the doctored ARC footage.

This is proof beyond any doubt that the AFL is corrupt and conspiring with the media.
What else are they doing and not honestly reporting to us?
Look I’m with you on this and think it’s a convenient excuse to support the umpires decision

We didn’t deserve the opportunity to score regardless. Be interesting if someone had some mobile phone footage from that wing at the time

If what the AFL says is true, why don’t we see the umps ordinarily end play before we hear the siren on TV?

I have never noticed that happen and there would be justifiable outrage if it did in a crucial situation.

Having said that, I doubt that Hughes would have scored from that distance and angle. We would have needed Drizzy for that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back