Autopsy Freo lose to Port. By a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
All post-game torture pr0n discussion in here thanks guys. If you're feeling particularly heated, and I'm sure most of us are, then please use the Melt thread.

Keep it civil and remember to exercise the report button instead of engaging with opposition trolls.

For votes, PapaJ already has the vote thread up

For selection changes, assuming there are any, the team changes thread is up. Sorry Yello Mit ya snooze ya lose.

Lastly, opposition fans should consider their words very carefully. Emotions are high today.

Tough to take. The sense of inevitability that things won't change until something big changes is also scary. There is no excuse for going into the game unchanged. We've been found out.

The hurt is real.

Weller needs to play in the forwardline. We have no quality up there.

Just sack the whole backline. Disgusting.

Bottom of the ladder. That's the reality. Embarrassing.

So what is the actual plan for the rebuild, for the "new" style of play??

I cannot see where we're going with either right now.

Nothing like watching a game live where you're outnumbered 100:1 almost and get flogged big time. Can't turn the tv off, have to keep cheering through the hiding. And the Bullies next week...

Positives:
- kersten better than last week
- hill brothers
- biff protecting Fyfe

Negatives
- where do I start? It's too hard. You guys can have at it.

Will there even be any fall out from this or will it be swept under the carpet? Can't continue on like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positives:
- kersten better than last week

If you don't mind me intruding, are you guys playing Kersten as CHF or as the 'third tall'? I always felt he was unfairly maligned at Geelong because we played him in the wrong role; if you use him as the third medium/tall he should be great value for you.

Disaster. Hard to know where to start. The second oldest team in the comp, apparently full of hardened bodies and good beep tests and such s**t, playing like that in round two. It's either an appalling game plan, or a bunch of insubordinates playing.

If you don't mind me intruding, are you guys playing Kersten as CHF or as the 'third tall'? I always felt he was unfairly maligned at Geelong because we played him in the wrong role; if you use him as the third medium/tall he should be great value for you.
Lol. You think there is a structure to our forward line and players have designated roles.

I was a fan of Ross, I was willing to give him last year and this off season to try to fix this s**t and show some improvement.
But we've managed to become worse, much much worse.

He used to be the guy who could get our second string players to elevate and become key parts of the game through focus and discipline, now they're all useless liabilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back