Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Wow the players are ready before we are!

Cpy_3F4UMAAloS6.jpg:large

Zac Clarke's 100th. 2nd last home game for the year, and 2nd last Pav game ever. Pav's 3 goals off hitting 700 too so keep an eye out for that milestone today

Changes from last week: Blakely in, Crozier out. No late changes.

Last year we had an epic v Adelaide at Adelaide Oval where Fyfe & Dangerfield duked it out in the wet.
We probably won't see something similar today.

I'm just hoping for great effort & no injuries.

TAB Odds are in:

Freo first goal - $6
Pav handball assist for goal - $2.10
Ballantyne to suffer career threatening injury - $1.08

Holy Moly. Tigers just went bang bang bang 40-15!

Surely Eagles don't fall into 4th through default!!!

With their likely midfield dominance, our dismal fwd entries and playing on Talia I think Pav will do well to snag even one sausage today. Going to be a bit ugly for us but hopefully we see enough glimpses from Weller/Blakely/Langdon/Yazza/Apeness/Tucker/Hughes to keep us interested. Also keen to see whether Sherro can back up lasts weeks great game- who does he go to?

Just can't see us losing on a milestone game as important to the club as this one.

Zac's 100 is a great accomplishment but Pav just keeps on delivering in what is another record breaking game for the champ, beating his own record of 351 Freo games.

Expecting big things today from our highly experienced defenders! Spurr or Sherro will be all over Betts like a pack of fleas....Will probably hold him to 7 or 8 goals.
Our full forward line (as named) looks a tad top heavy, but I think this is the new RTB game plan....have lots of tall people to mark the s**t high kicks in :)!
Our half forward line is filled with guns!....2 that shouldn't be playing for us and one that (allegedly) doesnt want to be ;)
Adelaide, by the length of the Nullarbor.
I think the closest we will get will be at the first bounce.
Pav to kick 3....At least give us something to cheer about :)....(Which may well be the sum of our goals scored :()!!
Anyhow...No use complaining. It is what it is. Fremantle Forever. In good times and in bad. Purple, till death do us part.

I just hope we at least score a point in each quarter after what I dished out to Eagles supporters last time Adelaide were in town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want Apeness to have a good game. Blakely to play as an inside mid. Taberner to use his fitness to get some easy marks and Sheridan to continue his great form from last week.
I'd be mighty impressed & surprised if Tabs gets some easy marks considering he's not playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back