Game Day Freo v Roos - Round 8 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freo by 8 points - it will be a close game all night I reckon. In the event we do go down maybe it will give RTB a reason to rest more players if there's a 6 day turnaround.

The Peel guys are playing more to the Freo game plan down there and raking up wins. Swapping players out more often should be less of an issue.

I was really looking forward to coming to this game and spending the weekend in nice sunny Perth, but there was a very sick child at the airport and I couldn't help but give up my ticket and let her return home. So now I have to watch the game on my iPad in rainy Melbourne :(

Anyways good luck fellas, hopefully Fyfe has a quiet one and there's less pinching this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was really looking forward to coming to this game and spending the weekend in nice sunny Perth, but there was a very sick child at the airport and I couldn't help but give up my ticket and let her return home. So now I have to watch the game on my iPad in rainy Melbourne :(

Anyways good luck fellas, hopefully Fyfe has a quiet one and there's less pinching this year.
ohyouuntitled.png

Nice try. It's not even raining in Melbourne

Harvey is sick and little..

Sheridan will be sub.

No late changes, so Mundy plays.

lw4li.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back