From Everyone down at PAFC... Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0.jpg

"...win one for the Gussy."

Well if you beat them next week you can help them finish lower than 9th which would alsobe good...

Excellent thread.

May I say.. I too share your hate for that bunch of lower than pond scum ##########s.

#### Carlton...#### em all!

Unlike the flog teams below them, Port have earned their finals spot fair and square, starting from a position worse than all the teams below them scrambling over 9th spot. Absolutely great performance considering last year, as well as the tragedy of the off-season.

It's actually given me a bit of a smile, this situation. You have two of last year's prelim finalists, another that is just deluded, topped off with one that sacked its favourite son to bring in what they thought was the 'missing piece of the puzzle'. This over-ambitious lot are reduced to begging for the scraps from the table, AKA hoping to finish 9th spot in order to maybe gain a very undeserved finals place. Talk about leaving your dignity at the door.

Meanwhile Port have kept theirs even after many thought they were a joke only 12 months ago. Nice to see who is having the last laugh now. Been a good story this season to somewhat balance out the large amount of shite otherwise. Well in, PA :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back