Front Running Tiger Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems as though Richmond’s recent bandwagon spike has mirrored the recent spike in Richmond supporters posting on the Bay.

It’s time to name and shame these flogs as the cowards they are and point out that they only started posting on the Bay when the Tigers came good.

I’ll also highlight the brave souls who posted on here during the bad times when Richmond were a rabble.

Friends of the Bay, if I have missed anyone, please let me know and I’ll update the list:

Front running bandwagon flogs:

indygo
Dave Stevens
Tigerandy63
smasha
Maybenextyear
3121 premiers
roacheee
tigerwill
CraigB
Gosha
Heisenberg_
Coach_Required
Elton Johns Wig
The Dice Man
THE THIN MAN
GeorgieBoy
W. Smithers
TigerGlory
KeilorUnder9s
LC_15 (sorry friend)
NaturalDisaster

Brave Souls who have been here all along:

Crobro
Tiger2709
captain blood 17
Grin
richoatthedisco
Richoman Tigers
HumanMeatball
the avoca drover

When the Tigers ultimately fail this year, I’ll check and see which of these front running bandwagon flogs are still posting here...

070A1060-61D0-421B-B333-A23AE1C8F67F.gif

So awesome

Keep those tears flowing LOL

GratefulSlowAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

I’ll give you the Avoca driver but not smasha. Just because he got mentioned on the Chugcast every week didn’t make him a Bay poster before Richmond came good.
Podcast? Unless he is mentioned in the 35 seconds that 'this week on the bay' gets I wouldn't have heard it.
Anyway smasha might be a forgettable poster but he IS a bay poster.
Do a search of his posts and refine it to bay13 there are thousands of them evenly spread across the years.

Richmond trolls like RedVest have nothing on old Tiger Bay 13 trolls like Vanda & Pav for AA.
Kind of an unqualified opinion if your name is in the first group tho.

Kind of an unqualified opinion if your name is in the first group tho.

Come on ... Cue the music ... the tiger circus is in town

One of the best Tiger troll threads on the Bay.

If you don't know that thread then perhaps you should delete your account.

Come on ... Queue the music ... the tiger circus is in town

One of the best Tiger troll threads on the Bay.

If you don't know that thread then perhaps you should delete your account.
I hear you making a lot of noise but not getting anywhere.

Maybe if you ask the OP to kindly move your name to the 2nd group it might help with where you’re trying to go?

A little qualification never hurt anyone after all. ;)

I hear you making a lot of noise but not getting anywhere.

Maybe if you ask the OP to kindly move your name to the 2nd group it might help with where you’re trying to go?

A little qualification never hurt anyone after all. ;)

Cant be bothered really.

It seems as though Richmond’s recent bandwagon spike has mirrored the recent spike in Richmond supporters posting on the Bay.

It’s time to name and shame these flogs as the cowards they are and point out that they only started posting on the Bay when the Tigers came good.

I’ll also highlight the brave souls who posted on here during the bad times when Richmond were a rabble.

Friends of the Bay, if I have missed anyone, please let me know and I’ll update the list:

indygo
Dave Stevens
Tigerandy63
smasha
Maybenextyear
3121 premiers
roacheee
tigerwill
CraigB
Gosha
Heisenberg_
Coach_Required
Elton Johns Wig
The Dice Man
THE THIN MAN
GeorgieBoy
W. Smithers
TigerGlory
KeilorUnder9s
LC_15 (sorry friend)
NaturalDisaster

Crobro
Tiger2709
captain blood 17
Grin
richoatthedisco
Richoman Tigers
HumanMeatball
the avoca drover

When the Tigers ultimately fail this year, I’ll check and see which of these front running bandwagon flogs are still posting here...

You know, at first I thought you were a moron.

But now, you've removed all doubt.

Your parents must be so proud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

indygo
Dave Stevens
Tigerandy63
smasha
Maybenextyear
3121 premiers
roacheee
tigerwill
CraigB
Gosha
Heisenberg_
Coach_Required
Elton Johns Wig
The Dice Man
THE THIN MAN
GeorgieBoy
W. Smithers
TigerGlory
KeilorUnder9s
LC_15 (sorry friend)
NaturalDisaster

Crobro
Tiger2709
captain blood 17
Grin
richoatthedisco
Richoman Tigers
HumanMeatball
the avoca drover

GregariousRashArkshell-max-1mb.gif

Because we're too big to play at regional minnow grounds and the ALF has finally accepted it.
Nah its 'cause the AFL treats football as entertainment instead of sport, and watching Cats fans sook en masse is bloody entertaining

How come we are playing the Cats twice at the MCG?
What, you mean after the tantrum you guys performed after the last time we played at a different venue..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back