Game Day Game Day: Crows v Pear, Round 8 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley said he was subbed because he was unable to get to full pace and was reluctant to kick. Suspect he's just feeling the effects of the minor hammy he did last week and shouldn't have played.
Sounds like he was very aware of his hamstring

Hamstring awareness if you will

Enjoy mate - they are unreal :thumbsu: :$
Got photos with Boof, Boof Jr and Scott Thompson. Saw Seeds and Cheney but they ghosted before I could jag them for a happy snap. Great night and good ride home as a winner 😀

Port are actually a s**t side..

No forward line… poor defensive line..

Three young gun mids.. the rest is ordinary..

They are as far away from a flag as we are..

Jeez their midfield is bloody scary though. JHF still just scratching the surface - they look so dangerous all the time. Fortunately they have zero X factor up forward (Rioli a bit) and so that takes the edge off the middle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A Pear clown reckoned that them playing us would be akin to Collingwood paying a SANFL 2nds side. Aged well.
So far up themselves ya can't see the soles of their feet.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They have absolutely no idea about our list, some of the takes on their board are god awful. You'd think after being done over 4 of the last 5 showdowns they would realise we have more than a bunch of SANFL seconds running around...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do think we need to score more (a lot more) if we want to be a top 8 side

But how’d you like our defence?

Not the worst but nothing to write home about. They had 57 scoring shots, scoring 23 times. Thats almost scoring 40% of the time they went in. We had an amazing 18 scoring shots from 47 inside 50s at 38%. Statistically they had a better defence as well.

Look, make no mistake, it was by far our best game for a long time and I loved the win and I enjoyed watching the game. But its not a good enough performance to beat a side at the top of their game.

Not the worst but nothing to write home about. They had 57 scoring shots, scoring 23 times. Thats almost scoring 40% of the time they went in. We had an amazing 18 scoring shots from 47 inside 50s at 38%. Statistically they had a better defence as well.

Look, make no mistake, it was by far our best game for a long time and I loved the win and I enjoyed watching the game. But it’s not a good enough performance to beat a side at the top of their game.
Guessing you mean 57 I50s for 23 scoring shots?

If they scored at basically the same % rate as us, yet had a much worse scoring conversion, does that not mean our defence stifled them at a much more effective rate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back