FTA-TV Game of Thrones S05- No book talk, no spoilers, no alluding to anything that hasn't aired in Aust

Remove this Banner Ad

Justice for King Renly! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
What did Renly need justice for? He was an usurper who knew he was an usurper when he usurped, he was also given an option to concede and be named heir and he spat in Stannis' face, Renly's death was just.

What did Renly need justice for? He was an usurper who knew he was an usurper when he usurped, he was also given an option to concede and be named heir and he spat in Stannis' face, Renly's death was just.
Stannis murdered his own brother using dark magic because he was delusional and idiotic. Renly know his brother was unfit to be king and didn't have the necessary alliances to defeat the Lannisters, so he tried to usurp him and would have been successful if it wasn't for Mel. Go away, Stannis.

Stannis murdered his own brother using dark magic because he was delusional and idiotic. Renly know his brother was unfit to be king and didn't have the necessary alliances to defeat the Lannisters, so he tried to usurp him and would have been successful if it wasn't for Mel. Go away, Stannis.
Renly was an idiot, his brother was prepared to name him heir and with Stannis habit of leading from the front lines Renly was likely to be the one who would ultimately sit on the throne is Stannis' side had won.

Renly was an idiot, his brother was prepared to name him heir and with Stannis habit of leading from the front lines Renly was likely to be the one who would ultimately sit on the throne is Stannis' side had won.
He knew his brother was a psycho and would have been a bad king. Renly was a good person and would have been a much better king. I am just glad it was Brienne and not Ramsay that killed him.

fail-level.jpg

heck that Ollie campaigner. I hope the White Walkers torture the s**t out of him. That last scowling look on his face - I just want punch that kid, more so than Joffrey.

Looking forward to the mountain hacking people up, geez his eyes where close together though...
Different head on the mountain's body? Didn't the guy creating him want the dwarf heads that weren't Tyrion?

Also what are the chances of Benjen actually coming back for real? We need more Starks.

Didnt think the mountain lost his head in the show (think that might be books ;) )

Pretty sure last time we saw the mountain on qyburns table it was mostly just the cuts and general poisened parts of the mountains body.

The eyes certainly looked dead and frankensteined monstered but I dont think they were that close together to suggest it isnt just the mountains half dead/re animated corpse under there

Different head on the mountain's body? Didn't the guy creating him want the dwarf heads that weren't Tyrion?

Also what are the chances of Benjen actually coming back for real? We need more Starks.
That's quite scary. The Mountain's body with a Dwarf's head? :eek: So I am guessing whatever the mountain is now, he will be Cersei's champion in the trial. I wonder who the religious guys could possibly get to fight him?

I hope Benjen comes back. :rainbow:

The show has become too predictable. Good guys die, bad guys keep being campaigners.

Rinse and repeat for shock value.

heck it, I'm jumping on Team Bolton. Those campaigners always win.

Ramsay for king!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also what are the chances of Benjen actually coming back for real?

My theory is, for the series finale, after all the drama has unfolded, he'll wander back in like this:

flame-war.gif

The criticism of the show runners from book readers is getting tiresome. When I watch a film or TV adaptation of a book I love, if I don't like it I just give up and enjoy the book rather than persisting and whinging every step of the way when ever it deviates from the original text. This is a TV adaptation of a rather extensive text, obviously the time constraints of a 10 episode TV season will inevitably not be able to do every plot line justice, if you can't accept that why bother continuing putting yourself, and by extension all of us here through so much pain?

Lots of bad guys died in that episode. I don't believe the good guy is really dead.
First thing that I thought of was red witch bringing him back, as let's be honest 99% of people have figured out Jon's background and well, he sorta needs to be alive for things to pan out.

I do look forward to Ollie's beheading. Whining heck stain of a kid.

heck ollie that little runt.

they certainly squeezed a lot into that episode though. so many damn cliffhangers though. arya (going blind, wtf?), jon, stannis, sansa, dany. ugh. another 9 months to go.

What a great finale. Just expect everything.

Hoping Jon isn't dead. Interesting scene to end on. Also that witch is in the keep so maybe she'll save him or something. Hopefully.

Dang.

Stannis went out with a limp surprisingly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back