FTA-TV Game of Thrones S05- No book talk, no spoilers, no alluding to anything that hasn't aired in Aust

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I think a Dothraki Army just scored a Dany and you know what they like to do to prisoners, it ain't going to be a fun time for Dany.
Drogon will simply have to roll his eyes and go off and rescue her again

Do non-book readers in here think this season was (Outside episode 8) a failure?

A little.

They built up all these sub-plots only to have them hurriedly killed off in the last episode.

Final episode was disappointing, seemed like a rush job to tie off loose ends. Stannis in the end was a complete rush job. Took five episodes to leave Castle Black, and it all fell apart in 1-2 episodes. I think there were 3-4 episodes where they asked Jon Snow to join Stannis each episode. Really? Getting that out of the way in a single episode wasn't sufficient? The way they draw out the meaningless parts of sub-plots and rush the significant parts is mind boggling.

The only story plot that moved at a comprehensible pace was Daenerys/Tyrion, and then they've left us for a year without any idea as to where she's heading. They could've at least included a dialogue with the Dothraki to give us some idea.

I'm also surprised there wasn't more given this season to Daenerys' relationship with the dragons. Two are still locked up in a dungeon, and there was no attempt to redress that this season. What's going on there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back