Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I can just imagine what Hodgey is thinking, and it won't be good thoughts!!!We miss him so much, as usual no one to kick to in the fwd 50! They call this a "gameplan"??
Sewell gets the ball, kicks it to the goal sqaure, and guess what??? NOBODY THERE AGAIN!! When in the hell will they rectify that?? So fed up with this style of play..Surely, surely, out of 18 players on the ground, we can have ast least ONE ruddy player there to kick the goals. If they want Buddy and Roughie to play up the ground, then perhaps we should find an other goal kicker!! Not good enough Clarko, if we, the supporters can see this deficiency, why can't you???? Has me beat! Can't watch this anymore, now watching the saints/crows game..Don't know how Clarko thought we could win today...I certainly didn't!! Not with this Gameplan!!

What is the go with Hooper?? Is he injured?? 1 posession in 3qtrs of footy doesn't sound like he is playing at all

He's done a good job on o'brien, to be honest.

Whitecross has been pretty good today also.

He's done a good job on o'brien, to be honest.

Whitecross has been pretty good today also.

Cheers Galon, thanks for that mate.

Good to see Clarko is at least throwing a few challenges to guys like Hooper in the lead up to finals.

Collingwood a couple back and down by 19, tough ask from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stratton must get the Rising Star this year, if there is any justice. Not only has he been one of Hawks most reliable and stalwart defenders, he has kicked a goal, and managed to legally thug the Wobblers only ruckman (Josh Fraser no longer counts).

Badly missed Renouf in third quarter with his corked thigh. Every time Jolly went into the centre bounce against Skippy, Wobblers went forward, every time he was rested and Fraser went in Hawks got the centre breaks. Sort of puts into perspective where Skippy and Fraser sit in the rucking ranks. Expecting Fraser to be de-listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back