Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies lift by 5% and we capitulate.

The John Barker Forward Line looks great though.

I'm watching it with the sound off, and I have no idea what at least half of their frees have been for. It's not just that I disagree with the call, I just can't even imagine what they are picking out?

Congratu****inglations AFL, finally you have managed to make me turn over the TV whilst the Hawks are playing, mainly for the security of my LCD TV but seriously this umpiring is nothing short of comical!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

God we have so much room for improvement.

We are killing ourselves - collingwood just happen to be on the field at the same time...

Cut out even 30% of those ridiculous turnovers & we will roll these clowns...

Goal cam, goal cam, goal cam, goal cam. Oh did I mention goal cam?

Swear I've seen more goal cam footage than actual play.

So sick of the over using of the handball. Goal cam. Kick it long to the fifty so we can see more goal cam! Where is our foward structure??

Did I mention goal cam?

Umpiring is god awful. as inconsistent as it's been all year, can someone tell me where the holding the ball rule is?

We need to lift badly though, no run from behind, fumbling and very unclean when coming inside 50.

WHY THE HELL ARE WE NOT KICKING IT LONG!!! freakin pedantic playing with the ball! FREAKIN HELL

There's no one to kick long to.

That's the crux of the matter. We keep getting caught up in the middle because there is nothing ahead.

Collingwood just have to continue to put the ball in long and they'll win the balance of those contests. Sad but true.

only things worese than our umpiring is the tv director, and our disposal skills.

FFS, handballing to Sam tucked on the back pocket with nothing to kick to isn't the smartest option.

Handball has killed us AGAIN
Were finished.
Let's all look forward to going to Perth Next Week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just getting funny. Both sides are foxing. Umpires playing as if Hawthorn's existence is on the line!

Unfornately HawkForce we are not fixing - that is actually our game plan...

Can someone please kill Robert Walls - please I'll pay good money for it

50k i make him disappear
75k you get to watch then i make him disappear
100k you get to watch and keep his pickled head as a memento

seriously both teams are playing with an eye for next week, a solid hit out with no injuries no reports (crosses fingers)

Wow. Revolutionary new tactic of kicking long to our tall forwards results in in Buddy kicking 3 for the QTR.

Why on earth doesn't this happen more?? Even the commentators are on the bandwagon. I'm pulling my hair out in frustration as to why we persist with this crap of all the forwards running back to help leaving a couple of seagulls feasting on chips in our forward line. Grrrrrr....

Intensity of both sides is at %50. Nothing to play for worth impact injuries. Game would be even if not for the run of 9 frees to none.

Calm down.

Calm down???

Even games might be your thing mate but I would be happy with a win - wins make me happy.

And if you watch the last 5 mins of the 3rd quarter we could actually win - if we play like that & not to our game plan for the first 70 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back