Gather Round 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The tickets dont appear yet in the ticketek app. They are in the order history but there are no tickets attached.

Oh, the Ticketek app? My bad, as I automatically went to membership tickets rather than gameday tickets.

No idea but if recent concerts involving Ticketek are anything to go by (ie Foo Fighters) the tickets magically appeared a couple of weeks prior to the event.

Google told me that’d likely be the case so I can only suggest you type your question into that and follow any relevant links it spits out for info.

Don’t shoot the messenger but my mate has 3 tickets for sale for $60 each. if anyone is interested message me and i will forward details on.

At the moment I’m heading to the game solo, but I would LOVE to take my daughter with me.

F3AD0302-72A1-40DB-A041-50E755E9E02E.jpeg

Please keep me in your thoughts should you have a spare ticket.

🙏 Go Roos.

EDIT:

I have been very kindly hooked up!
Much appreciated.

Can’t wait to tell her tonight.

IMG_6067.gif

Last edited:
Hi All,

Long shot but if anyone has two (minimum) spare tickets, would love to get ahold of them!

I would be greatly appreciative! Happy to pay!

Message me if possible.

Hi All,

Long shot but if anyone has two (minimum) spare tickets, would love to get ahold of them!

Message me if possible.
If yours or someone you know, plans have changed please keep me in mind

Will there be a training run at Norwood Oval supporters can attend?

EDIT:

Captains' Run

The Roos will be at Norwood Oval from 12.30pm on Thursday, April 4 as they go through their final preparations for Friday evening's game, with signings available on the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All,

Message me if possible.

If you're still after them, I might have two tickets you can have. Send me a PM mate if you're still keen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back