Gather Round 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I found this on the AFL Web site. Looks like it's only one ticket per voucher. Will be hitting the site at 12pm tomorrow.

1702266082166.png

I bought four in the end. Sucks that it's only GA not sure how one ends up in one of the stands? (first in first served?)

Walking distance from my house which is nice but a full house there (which it will be) will be a little hectic. Prepared for lines and waiting.
Yeah, first in best dressed for the old stand. The new(ish) stand is for corporates.

i reckon we got there about 45 mins to an hour before before gates opened. The queue for the beers was the worst thing about the day.
cool mate, good to know for the future. If I end up waiting I've got my eye on the western grandstand, not really worth it for the southern one.

beer line doesn't bother me, if I want a drink I'll have a wine beforehand. difficult enough to get a bottle of water at a half full Norwood game.

cool mate, good to know for the future. If I end up waiting I've got my eye on the western grandstand, not really worth it for the southern one.

beer line doesn't bother me, if I want a drink I'll have a wine beforehand. difficult enough to get a bottle of water at a half full Norwood game.
as I said, the Western Stand is for the AFL and "corporates" not GA tickets. And yeah, the old southern stands sucks and I wont be lining up for it.

I am late to the party, but if anybody has a spare ticket or two, I would love to take a Geelong supporting best mate that’s coming over for that weekend.
Any spare members bar codes not being used would be extremely appreciated.

I’ll buy you a jug of beer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another one here looking for a membership number if anyone is not using theirs to get a ticket for this game? Would be appreciated! Thanks

Last edited:
Plenty, don't worry. Last year wasn't far off 50-50. Was a great atmosphere.

Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back