Gather Round 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Putting my hand up for any spare tickets also. I only need one. Happy to pay or buy a around before the game.

I'm a Premiership member but heading there with a Hawks mate. He got me tix to the Hawks Collingwood game but I failed miserably getting him tix to our game.

If I can't get another ticket before the round - I'll give mine away to anyone who needs one and watch it at a local pub and get bagged by my mate for the entire game :oops:

breaking bad bullshit GIF

Just wondering if anyone has a spare ticket to the north game? We have a late comer to our group whose wife just gave the all clear to come.

Have an adult and concession ticket available for this game if anyone wants them. Barcode not available yet, but happy to flick them through once available. Would rather see them used.

Edit: these have been taken 🔒

Last edited:
Have an adult and concession ticket available for this game if anyone wants them. Barcode not available yet, but happy to flick them through once available. Would rather see them used.

Hi all.
I have 5 tix for the north lions game as we accidentally over ordered. Inbox for details.

Did anyone take them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I was going to say I would take the Adult but I have no Concession attending so that’s selfish, and then forgot to delete

I meant the other 5 tickets

Soz
Naaa all good, happy to give you the adult if no one else takes them, give it a few days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back