The Law Gay Couples Vs Christian bakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like it would be nice if people weren't getting harassed and attacked by gay people who don't want to respect their beliefs and were looking to make a point.
If you're being attacked by homosexuals, it's probably because you're a bigot.

The world is not a safe space.

You want bigots to be immune from criticism, that isn't going to happen.
There is a difference between criticism and actually being forced to do something which you don't want to participate in. Yet ironically iti s the people like you who trot out this line who want the ability to criticise groups like religious organisations while looking to stymie their ability to put forward their positions on issues. You are an utter hypocrite.

If you're being attacked by homosexuals, it's probably because you're a bigot.
ROFL real mentally disturbed loony left bullshit right here. Have seen people being attacked by homosexuals for things like pointing out facts regarding their sex practices or even just refusing to be involved with them through their attempted sexual advances. I'd say the gay people in these cases are the bigots.

There is a difference between criticism and actually being forced to do something which you don't want to participate in. Yet ironically iti s the people like you who trot out this line who want the ability to criticise groups like religious organisations while looking to stymie their ability to put forward their positions on issues. You are an utter hypocrite.
I love when you think you find irony. You can set your watch to it.

You can stand by christian and islamist nuts on this one, but the world has moved past you.

ROFL real mentally disturbed loony left bulls**t right here. Have seen people being attacked by homosexuals for things like pointing out facts regarding their sex practices or even just refusing to be involved with them through their attempted sexual advances. I'd say the gay people in these cases are the bigots.
Your vagueness is an obvious pointer to you making s**t up.

I think people interacting with people is far different that a group interacting with another group. I think a business person can decide for themselves if they want to deal with a customer.

I have more faith in the general population evidently. I don't see minority groups being marginalised.

In these sorts of cases where someone has approached a business and then became offended when they didn't receive it, most of the ones I know about have been someone looking for the offense - because they had offers to provide the service but passed over those to keep looking for someone who said no that they could then turn the mob onto.

That's what that bakery has done well since, people see this for what it is.

Next step is people being taken to court for hate speech over using the wrong pronoun.
Your ideology would damage much of the progress our nation has made through institutionalised equality.

What about treatment of employees?

If we rely on businesses to do the right thing without a punishment and/or reward system to incentivize behaviour, you can be sure businesses wont follow it.

ROFL real mentally disturbed loony left bulls**t right here. Have seen people being attacked by homosexuals for things like pointing out facts regarding their sex practices or even just refusing to be involved with them through their attempted sexual advances.
I've been in the gay scene on three continents for best part of thirty years now and have never ever seen that happen, I'm not saying it doesn't but I'd say it would be rare as rocking horse s***. Attacks against us on the other hand... and it's only been in the last ten or fifteen years that cops even taken them seriously.

ROFL real mentally disturbed loony left bulls**t right here. Have seen people being attacked by homosexuals for things like pointing out facts regarding their sex practices or even just refusing to be involved with them through their attempted sexual advances. I'd say the gay people in these cases are the bigots.
Cool story bro.

I've been in the gay scene on three continents for best part of thirty years now and have never ever seen that happen, I'm not saying it doesn't but I'd say it would be rare as rocking horse s***. Attacks against us on the other hand... and it's only been in the last ten or fifteen years that cops even taken them seriously.
He's making it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's making it up.
I've no reason to disbelieve him but if he came to a gay club and starts behaving like he posts I'm not actually that surprised he got a hiding. If you knowingly go into a gay bar and then arc up every time someone grabs your arse or chats you up, you have to ask yourself; why were you there in the first place?

It's possible to post a description of one of these 'attacks' wothout using names or even places.

You can't even be bothered to make it up, and you're stalling for some creative time.
Clearly he's in the midst of an attack by those evil homosexuals...the left leaning kind!

It's possible to post a description of one of these 'attacks' wothout using names or even places.

You can't even be bothered to make it up, and you're stalling for some creative time.
Good to see you're coming up with conspiracy theories like loons are known for. Considering the story can lead to knowledge of a third party why should I be posting anything other than what was posted.

I've no reason to disbelieve him but if he came to a gay club and starts behaving like he posts I'm not actually that surprised he got a hiding. If you knowingly go into a gay bar and then arc up every time someone grabs your arse or chats you up, you have to ask yourself; why were you there in the first place?
You have a solid point there.

If he rants and raves like a fundie nutcase at gay bars, he probably gets thrown out by bouncers on a regular basis.

ROFL real mentally disturbed loony left bulls**t right here. Have seen people being attacked by homosexuals for things like pointing out facts regarding their sex practices
Oh yeah. “Facts”.

I've been chatted up by women and for the life of me I can't see why Timme was so traumatised by being chatted up by a bloke. Take it as a compliment son.
Fundies seem to think that homosexuality and evolutionary scientific knowledge are contagious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back