Game Day GDT: (RND:14) Melbourne vs Fremantle 13:45@ MCG- Dockers Anchor of Doom(tm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hannan is so out of form. Clear best 22 when on but needs extended VFL time I reckon.

Would be looking over his shoulder for a big game from Dunkley.

I think we all need to accept that Melbourne being shithouse is a law of the universe. If an apple falls from a tree and hits me on the head I don’t get upset at gravity. So why are we getting annoyed at Melbourne for Melbourning? We need to appreciate how a club can be so consistently poor over such an extended period, despite equalization measures like the draft and salary cap that are meant to prevent that. The MFC scoffs at your stupid draft and silly salary cap. We are and will forever remain losers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TMac is pretty much playing as a decoy for the Weid and Smith.

Walters' acting is elite.

The amount of 50’s that should have been given to us that haven’t been given is ridiculous, then Walters gets one and they give him the 50 without a doubt. What a joke

Where the hell was TMAc running then?!?!

Back to goal. Don't have a problem with it, would have taken the man away, Brayshaw had to put it one of the forwards advantage instead of overcooking the pass by 10 metres.

What does the umpire refer to with "East West"?
It's the line of the mark. The change the rule last year, where previously the man on the mark would line up between where it was taken, and the middle of the goals, it's now parallel to the minor axis through the middle of the ground. Basically to make it clear when the man on the mark cuts off the angle

They really need to bring in an NHL style embellishment rule for Walters alone. He's an absolute disgrace. First one was even worse (only contact to his head was the very end after he raised the arm).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back