Game Day GDT: (RND:14) Melbourne vs Fremantle 13:45@ MCG- Dockers Anchor of Doom(tm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite the scoreboard, there are lots of positives to how we're playing. May looks solid, Gawn is incredible as always, Lockhart is doing really well and our ball movement looks great when we don't fumble it. Cut down on the skill errors and get a little bit of polish up forward and I think that things could come together quicker than we expect. Then again, it's Melbourne...
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Just a bit of polish all over the ground and we'd be in front.

I am impressed by some of the Freo talent on display today. Darcy looks like a great pickup by them.

It is up to Melbourne if they want to win this today. Freo needs Melbourne to continue making mistakes to stay in the game.

Clean up the turnovers and the game is the Dee's.

Tmac was so dependable last year. Clunked marks, kicked truly for goal, what's happened? Is it above the shoulders, private life?
I reckon its all between the ears. Started the season under done, and struggled to get near it, and it's just snowballed I reckon.

The time has come for him to get his hands on it in the VFL for a week or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe Hunt wasn't pinged for 50 then. "My legs are tangled up? I can't split them sir!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back