Game Day GDT(Round 9): West Coast Eagles(1rst try) vs Melbourne @ Optus Stadium 18:10 AWST (20:10 AEST)- The Western Revenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the game is played in WA at ten passed 6 but here at ten passed 8. I got up early this morning and am tired so dont think I will stay awake for the televised game on the east coast. Anyone know how I can stream it live at 6:10pm?

I see the game is played in WA at ten passed 6 but here at ten passed 8. I got up early this morning and am tired so dont think I will stay awake for the televised game on the east coast. Anyone know how I can stream it live at 6:10pm?
Fly to WA

Edit: beaten by another smart arse

Well, last year I planned to go and watch the Perth game (for my BDay) but I procrastinated to the point that plane tickets cost too much and didn't go. Melbourne then won the game and the next 3.

I planned to go this year but realised that hotels are stupid expensive...

BTW, should the game go the way we expect and go south quick, maybe check out the second semi of this year's Eurovision Song Contest? It'd be more entertaining.

Vote 1 for the PARTY! party.
Happy birthday

Hickey doesn't do s**t around the ground and is an average ruck, i'm not concerned. Extra run for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE have some real power forwards, and a terrific defence. Unless Melbourne can maximise the forward entries they will run away with the game.

I just think WCE use the ball so much better :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back