GEE...we are a...LONG way ahead of the rest of you minnow franchisees!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saveloy Rockstar

Team Captain
May 12, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
^ More "your mum" lames I expect

Clearly you lack the primary grade skills to understand the difference between the two comments
I acknowledge your superior skills when it comes to primary school insults. I guess practice does make perfect although if that's true, why do Geelol struggle win finals? Surely 12 in 7 years is enough practice? :think:

Saveloy Rockstar

Team Captain
May 12, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
^ Yep, pretty much every Bay cat flog has been thoroughly rustled

mm going by his constant need to explain himself, his wall of text style posts and also the reminders that he is "trolling" has me thinking that the Geelong contingent is just beating off a dead horse with poor old Savs hand.
...and yet, here you all are 10 pages later still talking about good ol' Collingwood in your June premiership thread. Do you also hold the world record endurance for playing Whack A Mole without a nap??

Wojcinski

If your dad has no beard, you've got two mums
Aug 14, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
...and yet, here you all are 10 pages later still talking about good ol' Collingwood in your June premiership thread. Do you also hold the world record endurance for playing Whack A Mole without a nap??
I didn't mention any team in my post, in fact I wasn't even talking to you yet here you are tagging me and begging for acknowledgement

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
Oct 1, 2011
VFA-VFL-AFL 16 flags and counting
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
^ More "your mum" lames I expect

I acknowledge your superior skills when it comes to primary school insults. I guess practice does make perfect although if that's true, why do Geelol struggle win finals? Surely 12 in 7 years is enough practice? :think:

Pretty simple, we were coming off an extremely succesful period of finals dominance and were rebuilding an aging list which kept winning enough games against the odds of rebuilding to make finals yet were not ultimately good enough.

Hope that helps you, maybe you’ll stop repeating yourself now?

Saveloy Rockstar

Team Captain
May 12, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pretty simple, we were coming off an extremely succesful period of finals dominance and were rebuilding an aging list which kept winning enough games against the odds of rebuilding to make finals yet were not ultimately good enough.
Fair enough, I get it. Just like you did between 1952-2007 when you won 1 flag in 55 years :tearsofjoy:

Hope that helps you, maybe you’ll stop repeating yourself now?
Which part do you want me to stop repeating, the 3 wins from 12 finals in 7 years bit? Is that it? The 3-9 stat? With an average losing margin of 5 goals? I just want to be sure I stop repeating the right one...

This one?

cats finals4.jpg

Tiger2709

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yep, nothing like the cats this year.
Firstly, we are currently 11 from 12 and a percentage of 30% higher than north that year, who beat up all the low sides before facing actual finals teams in the middle of the year (and losing them all).
They had the cruisiest start to a season in living memory, Cats had a difficult start.
So, no, nothing similar.
Yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saveloy Rockstar

Team Captain
May 12, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
^ I copied you

Deny everything, admit nothing, accuse everyone else of doing exactly what you're doing - classic propaganda

Use a lot of emojis, post a few gifs and claim victory

PS Still waiting for you to post proof of your claim ;)

chefmeister

Big Footy’s Best Dressed Cat
Sep 21, 2010
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TMT
^ I copied you

Deny everything, admit nothing, accuse everyone else of doing exactly what you're doing - classic propaganda

Use a lot of emojis, post a few gifs and claim victory

PS Still waiting for you to post proof of your claim ;)
Daaaayum, you just reply to everything at all costs huh?? :tearsofjoy:

NetworkNerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
AFL Member so all clubs I guess.
Fair enough, I get it. Just like you did between 1952-2007 when you won 1 flag in 55 years :tearsofjoy:

Which part do you want me to stop repeating, the 3 wins from 12 finals in 7 years bit? Is that it? The 3-9 stat? With an average losing margin of 5 goals? I just want to be sure I stop repeating the right one...

This one?

View attachment 691234
If you are going to include a fake picture trolling Geelong you can at least make it accurate

2012 finals series was an EF loss to Fremantle not Hawthorn

TazHawk15

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Some of the best rustled jimmies ever seen.
Faarrkin Lol.
Can barely wait for July..August...September melts to roll in.
Are you keen to add to some more Handbagger 3 wins and 9 losses in September since Duckwood has been captain melts?

Jazny

Watching the Sunset
Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Barcelona,
It feels really good to have won 16 premierships :) 16 is quite a lot.

Top Bottom