Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
Well the time has come where our season has come to an end, which means drinking time :thumbsu: :D

On a more serious note this thread will be used for all off-season announcment's and for current players to commit to the club for the coming season. If you are wanting to stay at the Gumbies then please say so in this thread. We made the grand final in Season 11 and the Prelim in Season 12 and id like to think one of the main reason for this is our consistency and being able to retain players who want to play for the club.

If you are reading this and not currently part of an SFA side and are keen on playing for the Gumbies then say so in this thread and we shall then make a decision.

Lets enjoy the Christmas period lads and lasses and come back in the new year ready and rearing to go for Season 13 of the SFA!.

Geelong Gumbies - Season 13 - Current Squad

Peterss (c)
SwanSational Syd (NEW)
StFly (V/C)
J Selwood14
Scared Scotland
Krisholio14
winty
rota69 (NEW - Returning after several seasons at another club)
Perth Swans
WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
Ninty
Ghossein
roostersgal4eva (NEW)
RoJo_Jnr (V/C)
Flawed Genious (NEW - Returning Gumbie)
Barkly St End
Buckets007
gothedons18 (NEW)
clivewaterhousen
mellowyellow
Eagleoz83

Players Confirmed So Far = 21

GONE

ballanFYNE (Moved to Baghdad Bombers)

Wgile I might have apublishing deal which eventually moves into some manner of early morning sitcom that no one watches becasue they're too busy ordering zumba tapes, I've still not gotten a cult to worship my sainthood so until I do damnit I want back in to get my groupies.

I'd like to inform the gumbies that i loopy_cam has been talking to me and I'm off to the bombers, i have decided yesterday. thanks for drafting me for this year and a shame we missed out on the gf. All the best in the fututre.

I'd like to inform the gumbies that i loopy_cam has been talking to me and I'm off to the bombers, i have decided yesterday. thanks for drafting me for this year and a shame we missed out on the gf. All the best in the fututre.

Good Riddance Judas ;)

Fancy leaving a club after one season.

In the trend of the new Judas I've since decided to leave and take up that authoring & mini series deal after all.

I mean after all, Scarlet and Megan Gale are single now, a man's got to have his options!

Stay tuned for Flies in where I just spend the next 40minutes punching Jeff Goldblum in the throat.

back.jpg

Nothing against the Gumbies, just more spots and more opportunity convinced me. I'll be back with a vengeance in 2011.

Serious? Last I checked you were playing in the midfield. Did they offer you the captaincy or something?? Biggest Douche award goes to.......

ballanFYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing against the Gumbies, just more spots and more opportunity convinced me. I'll be back with a vengeance in 2011.

Maybe you just weren't good enough for the roles? I mean hell they shoved a 170cm bloke in me in the ruck and I managed to at least make a contest there, and on a wing, and on ball, and on a HFF, and on a HBF...

Yeah I'm thinking maybe all that big noting made you a bit top heavy, cause hell I'd have loved to go back on ball instead of growing about 30cm overnight, shit man you had it easy. :D

I have been in many contract negotiations with many of the clubs especially with a big offer from the fighting furies the team i supported as i kid but i have decided after playing two seasons with the Gumbies that i return.

Thankyou for letting me join and looking foward to destroying in the midfield this season who needs Gaz when you have me.

StFly announced as co vice-captain

The Geelong Gumbies can confirm that StFly has accepted the position of co-captain alongside RoJo Jnr for season 13 of the SFA. As a result of this announcment Buckets007 at has been demoted from his vice captain position.

A press conference will be held tomorrow about the decision.

StFly announced as co vice-captain

The Geelong Gumbies can confirm that StFly has accepted the position of co-captain alongside RoJo Jnr for season 13 of the SFA. As a result of this announcment Buckets007 at has been demoted from his vice captain position.

A press conference will be held tomorrow about the decision.

Who's that?" :p

Good choice peterss :thumbsu:

Congrats StFly...now those naked pics I have are worth something...

Check my facebook in 5...

Lies, lies and slander, we all know my nudes are more for places playgirl and Pimpler as opposed to something dirty like social networking sites.

Congrats on the new role StFly, shows the amount of impact you have produced after just one season with us and I'm sure that will continue for many years to come.

Definitely in for next season, can almost see a premiership coming and I think next year could be our time. Gone so close the last two seasons that missing out once again would be very disappointing. Bringing in Rota and getting rid of ballanFYNE is a good start.

Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back