Game Day Geelong V Swans Sun Jul 28 3:20 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple.

Put up or shut up.

The game gap at the top is gone. % is now negligible.

This team either comes out and makes a concerted effort to be the front runner in 2019 -which they have the ability to do on their day - or the tinker some more and piss fart around.

The game style we play, when we play it, can win against anyone - its been shown.

Play to win Geelong. Dont play to not lose.

GO Catters

We have been very lucky with injuries this season and that’s one of the main reasons why we are still on top of the ladder. Let’s keep up the good work so far this year and bury the swans today and show we are still the team to beat . Go cats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is scott selwood going to play in the midfield today or up forward?
In the ruck.
Smith to play as the tallest crumbing forward on earth.

It would be great if the Cats could win today - even if its real unconvincing- i will take the win - just to get pts to guarntee top 4 - and not just waste a great start

However i think it is a pivotal game ( looking at the games ahead ) if they cant win today and if its not a high std game - then i think Geel will just go into a freefalling situation - totally capitulate

It'd be nice to earn respect as a genuine contender

No one is going to respect us until we win in the finals. Even if we were three games clear that would still be the case.

About time they showed some intent though. They need to bring an effort like they did against the Dogs at KP a couple of years ago where they just absolutely made a statement physically. Hasn't happened for a long time.

lucky its an afternoon game, wont need to worry about falling asleep

this game will only tell us how bad we are cos the swans are rubbish

expecting to win by at least 5 goals

It would be great if the Cats could win today - even if its real unconvincing- i will take the win - just to get pts to guarntee top 4 - and not just waste a great start

However i think it is a pivotal game ( looking at the games ahead ) if they cant win today and if its not a high std game - then i think Geel will just go into a freefalling situation - totally capitulate
Tend to agree. Swans really have nothing to play for except pride. On paper it is probably the weakest Swans team in over a decade. Cats have EVERYTHING to play or.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back