List Mgmt. Geoff Walsh | Returns to NMFC for a short-term advisory role

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes and McPherson goes after 1 year and came to our club after been at a successful club but Rawlings stays there seems to be a pattern here

Yeah but that would appear to be a pretty clear recommendation being implemented

Walsh obviously didn't recommend Rawling bring canned or he wouldn't be at the club

The report also recommended closer collaboration between list management and coaching, and more clarity around the roles of the player performance and performance psychology teams. Both of these areas which will be a focus for Todd Viney as the new General Manager of Football going forward. We have already seen some key outcomes that came off the back of Geoff’s work and the final structure will be in place ahead of the start of pre-season in November.
Something Brady alluded to in the Q&A

Yeah but that would appear to be a pretty clear recommendation being implemented

Walsh obviously didn't recommend Rawling bring canned or he wouldn't be at the club

Spot on. And if Walsh somehow missed Rawlings due to a blind spot or boys' club or whatever other conspiracy we think may be in play, then certainly Todd Viney will soon remove Brady from his role if he considers him the problem. On the other hand, if Brady remains in his role, surviving culls from two of the most knowledgeable and ruthless operators in the game, then perhaps some people might have to reconsider their opinions about him.

That’s right the supporters we never get to see that report personally I don’t think Geoff Walsh should have not done the report but an outsider with no ties to north in any way.
But the club got a mate in to do it so there.
A true report would have been put the AFL Men’s side of the club as the number 1 priority with the focus been on recruitment of decent skilled players not players that are coming off major injuries,strength and conditioning and a massive skill program.
But as we we speak this club is more worried about leadership BS lunches ,The Huddle ,The AWFL and feeding the egos of a certain family and there groupies that throw a bit of $$$ into the NMFC.
I have been a member/supporter since the 70s I put $$$ into this club like everyone else who also does that wants this club to move up the ladder but it’s look grim for 2024 already and we still in 2023.
This club talks about leadership start Fu:king showing it sack Rawlings,Clayton,Gavin Brown and that fool who ever is doing the fitness today otherwise just keep the BS charade going.
Supporters and members are angry and pissed off as what is happening at this club and it is nothing short of Genocide.
For your own health and emotional well being, it’s probably time to part ways with NMFC…

For your own health and emotional well being, it’s probably time to part ways with NMFC…
I speak with passion mate iv seen this club down and out and to see this club up but I will never leave it .
So don’t ever say time to part ways so to you if you can’t see what’s going on at this club then your an idiot and maybe it should be you that leaves the NMFC as a supporter or are you really a supporter?

Don’t want him back. The club just used him to sack Noble,”. St Kilda did the same, they got him to sack Ratten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back