Game Day GF Rematch Episode III: Revenge of the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We didn’t deserve to win because of our appalling ball use inside 50. Pathetic. All the flaws of 2017 exposed and revisited.
I disagree.

2017 was mired by getting absolutely smashed around the contest and around the clearances aswell.

We beat sydney in those areas easily, and had 60 i50s. This was much more of a 2016 game than a 2017 one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frustrating that we beat ourselves instead of the other way around. Dunkley doesn't drop an uncontested mark from 10 out or he and Suckling nail just one of the shots they missed and we win.

Did swans have any first year players? You know kids playing their fourth games? We had three, wait for when they reach fifty games. Still our goal kicking let us down.

Swans supporters cheering like it’s a grand final :rolleyes:

Don't get too disappointed guys, still a good performance overall where everyone worked hard and gave good effort. Disappointing result but a lot of young players out there who will learn a lot. Yeah you dropped a game you should've won, but every team does that every year.

We have the basis of a very good side. Swans totally arsed that game yet they'll puff the chest out and think they're King D***
Easy mate. As I write this I'm looking at a mounted 2016 Premiership poster with immense pride. The C.O.L.A boys on the other hand.... We will likely be contesting another Grand Final within the next five years. All is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back