Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Land of the Giants

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • coniglio_number1

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So, firstly I didn't know this was a thing until last year and was a bit embarassed to be afforded the title for 2016 as I feel we have plenty of great posters and plenty that contributed better than I. I felt awkward tbh initially, but then looking around other boards it's a genuine "thing" on many of them.

So here we go for the year 2017, nominations were called for by Andre the Giant early December and those nominated are listed in the poll above.

Results visible but actual votes are not, and each person can vote for two nominees.
Poll is up for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Congrats to Land of the Giants on being the 2017 Giants most valued poster.
Outstanding work all year on the Preview threads in particular!

As I've stated multiple times we have a diverse group of significant posters and the board is all the richer for it, recruit mor peeps!!

Congratulations LOTG.

It was an honour to be nominated.
2cf88c3499ef8c6912205524211e8d55.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Congrats to Land of the Giants on being the 2017 Giants most valued poster.
Outstanding work all year on the Preview threads in particular!

As I've stated multiple times we have a diverse group of significant posters and the board is all the richer for it, recruit more peeps!!

Well, I don't quite know what to say. A big "thank you" to everyone who voted for me. :thumbsu:

I would personally like to thank Determinant for being such a good Moderator. We have a positive board, and it's largely due to your leadership.

Let's keep it that way. :)

Congratulations Land of the Giants - a well deserved honour. I really enjoyed your articulate posts in 2017 & look forward to seeing more in 2018.

glasses_clinking.gif
Thanks GS.

Those previews are sometimes challenging to write, so I'll do my best to maintain the standard.

Back