Giants List Manager departs

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting also that the Giants have requested that he not be a part of the Suns on drafting night.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Are there any academy players this year? Cameron will know which ones GWS will bid on and at what price. Also he knows what sleepers GWS are interested in. He doesn't have to be part of the Suns draft night but how hard is it to be on a phone in case, even after passing on the information?

I guess people will watch the Giants and Suns actions with interest.

Are there any academy players this year? Cameron will know which ones GWS will bid on and at what price. Also he knows what sleepers GWS are interested in. He doesn't have to be part of the Suns draft night but how hard is it to be on a phone in case, even after passing on the information?

Not an issue as no one that will go early

Because he got offered a much larger contract. Even reported that way.

As the effect of the talent concessions run dry and the club starts to rely on its football department , medical set up and slowly draining playing list to compete I think we will see a gradual decline

Just an opinion , happy to hear yours but don't treat my opinion as if it's impossible

As the effect of the talent concessions run dry and the club starts to rely on its football department , medical set up and slowly draining playing list to compete I think we will see a gradual decline

Just an opinion , happy to hear yours but don't treat my opinion as if it's impossible
Didnt treat your opinion as impossible.
You typed a theory he was basically leaving a sinking ship and i said he left for a much bigger offer.
We finished top 4 the last 2 years and only really lost Wilson. Smith didnt do much this year and neather did Bam.

So no concerns from me at the moment.

We have our 1st Western Sydney boy and 1 or 2 others.

But i doubt any club would risk putting a high bid on them to play silly buggers.

Well , let's see how the NEAFL side goes , I bet it will miss finals again . Gone from having strong squad of 35 capable AFL players to much less

And I smell a rat - why would a list manager under contract until 2019 reportedly ask another club for a job

Things don't smell good

Your trolling is nearly as pissweak as your sides capitulation in the granny.

Just worry about holding on to Sloane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been changed since this morning when it was first submitted

I smell a rat , trust me there is more to it
bfc7ea57d87b981b8dadde4e72ac22946d0ec606c8dee7b45c8f6dfa40aac738.jpg

The article has been edited since this morn , even more suspect now
Garbage. If the article you read had said it and then edited it was because it was wrong, im trying to give you some benefit of the doubt here. Don't know why.

Been following this one since it broke and it was always the Suns head hunted him.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back