Giants List Manager departs

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast

The wheels are about to fall off GWS in my opinion

They've peaked and will start to battle

If they don't get on top of their medical set up and keep getting injuries they may be lucky to make the 8 as they've run out of depth

If they don't get on top of their medical set up and keep getting injuries they may be lucky to make the 8 as they've run out of depth
Has there ever been a story about the Giants that some genius didn't see as sign the wheels are about to fall off?
I'm sure you'll disappear through the season when the facts dont support your fantasy.

Has there ever been a story about the Giants that some genius didn't see as sign the wheels are about to fall off?
I'm sure you'll disappear through the season when the facts dont support your fantasy.
Tell me who your depth is thes days and compare to 2 years ago

Also - how are you going get better - please explain for me

Im not sure he does much on draft night so no biggie, Caruso and the recruiters working beneath him would of done all the talent identification. The issue is of what intel he is privvy to, so starting at another club before draft day is pretty unprofessional but this is the guy that was heading up the office of BC3 so keeping professional integrity is not a decision that should be left up to him.

If you're too lazy to do your research before making statements, I'm not inclined to help. It tells me everything I need to know about you as a poster though.
You've peaked

Even your age profile is about to turn sour

Your injury management is also the worst in the comp , lacks professionalism. Your going to need it as you've lost your depth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread topic is the GWS list manager moving on, followed almost immediately by a thread derailer and then almost every other post in here involve penis measurement discussion.
Well done at bringing meaningful and engaging discussion to the board

This is about the 50th sign yeah?

None of the other 49 proved correct. This wont either.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GREATER Western Sydney list manager Craig Cameron has left the club immediately.

The Giants say he wants to join Gold Coast in a similar role... It is unclear exactly who will be sitting at the tables for both of the AFL's expansion clubs on draft night.

More to come
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-11-13/giants-cut-ties-with-list-manager-craig-cameron

Odd timing.
Interesting also that the Giants have requested that he not be a part of the Suns on drafting night.

Interesting also that the Giants have requested that he not be a part of the Suns on drafting night.

Fair enough tbh.

Makes sense as well. Clayton will still be at the Suns through the draft period and if he is taking his spot, don't think Clayton would like having him about.

Cameron is a list boss not a recruiting manager like Clayton. Cameron should be replacing Ashcroft with another poaching to come as a replacement for Clayton I'd imagine.

Well , let's see how the NEAFL side goes , I bet it will miss finals again . Gone from having strong squad of 35 capable AFL players to much less

And I smell a rat - why would a list manager under contract until 2019 reportedly ask another club for a job

Things don't smell good
Because he got offered a much larger contract. Even reported that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back